Uscis kotha badhudu

whatsapp

19 minutes ago, k2s said:

Neeku oka katha chepptha

One day a Donkey met a Tiger on a grass field. The Donkey said to the Tiger, ‘The grass is blue.’ Tiger replied, ‘No grass is green.’ They argued for a few minutes and it became intense. Both are firm in their own words.  To end this argument, both went to Lion, the King of the forest. 

The king Lion was sitting on the throne in the middle of the animal kingdom. They told the lion they are in an argument and need his help to solve the problem. “Your Highness, the grass is blue, isn’t it?” The donkey yelled before the tiger could say anything. Lion replied, ‘Yes! The grass is blue.’ Donkey said, “This tiger does not believe the grass is blue and annoys me. Hence Tiger should be punished.”King Lion declared, ‘Tiger will be jailed for a year.” Donkey heard King’s verdict and jumped in joy in entire jungle. The tiger sentenced to one-year jail. 

After the verdict, Tiger went to the Lion and asked, ‘Why Your Highness! Grass is green, isn’t it? ‘ Lion replied, ‘Yes! Grass is green.’ Tiger said, ‘I said correct, then why am I sentenced to jail? ‘ Lion replied, “you did not get punishment for the grass being blue Or green. But I punish you for debating with that stupid Donkey. Brave and intelligent creatures like you have argued with a donkey and also have come here to get a decision”. Sometimes being quiet is better than Arguing with fools.

CITI_c$y

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

effective date ivvaledu kabatti cannot tell.

kaani e kinds line chuste matram... better to attach those docs and fee..

' USCIS will reject any Form I-539 that is missing any of the required signatures or biometrics fees, including those required for Form I-539A. "

I think they gave the effective date from March 11. 

2 hours ago, LazyRohit said:

@SpartanIn that case ippudu H1+H4 extesnion cheste idi follow avvala? Mar 11 lopu ayite not necessary?

Aa new form publish ayyedhe March 11 tharvatha.... so how would you time travel to get that form now? So chill, em chesina march 11 valla kosam...use logic man...

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

effective date ivvaledu kabatti cannot tell.

kaani e kinds line chuste matram... better to attach those docs and fee..

' USCIS will reject any Form I-539 that is missing any of the required signatures or biometrics fees, including those required for Form I-539A. "

Uper dekh...

539 form visitor visa vallu and h4 vallu status extend chesukovadaniki submit chesedi kada. Visitor visa vallani biometrics adagam lo point undi but why h4 extensions ki. Visitor visa meeda vachi first okasari 6 months tarvata extend chesukoni tarvata evo adda dharulu use chesi citizenships techukunnarani olden days lo talk undi. Not sure how they did it. Valla finger prints theesukunte future lo GC and citizenships daggara pattukovachu okavela names change chesukoni unte.  But h4 extension ki does not make any sense. 

21 hours ago, Spartan said:

arey ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dig the threads.... its not for H1 ani ninna mottukunnar andaru..only for F1

anduke spamming ye kakunda..vere threads bhi chudali DB lo ..em jargutundi ani

nenu chusta bhayya. 

• 3 weeks later...

Kotha process tho h4 extension lu late avutaya. finger prints appointment receipt vachaka untada or munde chesi 539 send cheyala. process lu annitini late chestunnaru veellu manaku visa ante virakti kaligela

On 2/14/2019 at 4:26 AM, Spartan said:

for suppose..H1 ki eligible aina kuda...

extension ki duplicate filing ki sambandham endi...

dimak vadara koncham kuda......  @k2s  whats issue with this future gen man...

@TOM_BHAYYA  lanti youth leader unnad kabatti saripoindi..

all useless matters .. employer will take care all the stuff related to h1b. f1 visa go with some consultancy ee DB musalollaki emi teliyavu mama otti balayya chiru sollu topics tappithe 

On 2/13/2019 at 3:53 PM, Spartan said:

arey ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dig the threads.... its not for H1 ani ninna mottukunnar andaru..only for F1

anduke spamming ye kakunda..vere threads bhi chudali DB lo ..em jargutundi ani

H4 undi uncle.. H4EAD peeki 10gi ee route lo fingerprinting through paisal 10ganeeki soostunnaru