Is Mamta Benerjee

reality

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Whether u know it or not, before 2014 there were limited number of bullet vests and also the army had old kind of guns . After modi came, they have ordered bullet vests and latest guns immediately - ofcourse, i don't say every jawan had these available but atleast a good number of them had them now and that too all happened in  thhe first year itself. And lot many being upgraded by Modi govt and our so called fckng media shows only limited info to the ppl and blindly we believe that. 

Ofcourse we can still question the govt why not every1 had it, but the main culprit is Congress as they are the one who ruled almost 60 yrs !! SC itself mentioned very recently that why we aren't able to buy/upgrade our artillary after 1985 !! 

Coming to Akhilesh, he is another fckng a$$hole where he can't even clean his own state when he was in power and it's totally goondaism, atrocity and what not in his power. 

before 2014, there were also less attacks on army. they doubled under Modi.

What's cleaning one's own state? kill muslims like Modi did? its good that Akhilesh didn't do it then.

Just now, uttermost said:

What's cleaning one's own state? kill muslims like Modi did? its good that Akhilesh didn't do it then.

Akhikesh oka filla fook vaa.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

matter naaku avasaram le.. I don't read or follow news. I actually thought Mamata said somethig about bangla-bangla bhai bhai.. lol.

24/7 news ticker lu soosi chokka chinchukuney antha interest naaku ledhu. lol.

Who cares whether you follow, read or don't read !!

When u making allegations r giving opinions,  better to know atleast what is that abt instead of arguing blindly in the interest of hatredness!!

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

They means ??

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Who cares whether you follow, read or don't read !!

When u making allegations r giving opinions,  better to know atleast what is that abt instead of arguing blindly in the interest of hatredness!!

I don't read. simple. I don't care if you care or not.

matter cheppakunda 7 pages disco chesi, meeru antunnara.. madhyalo nenu adigina matter endhi ani..

but still continuing sollu disco. lol.

naadhi hatredness aa.. aithey needhi endhi? I ofcourse hate braindead morons like you who argue for war.

because those who fight that war, and suffer its consequences are not the ones who want the war.

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Read my question properly, i asked "They" means !! Define them.

lol. dumbfcuk. 

wtf are you on about?

they means attacks. who else do you have on your mind? do you know how to read english?

Just now, uttermost said:

I don't read. simple. I don't care if you care or not.

matter cheppakunda 7 pages disco chesi, meeru antunnara.. madhyalo nenu adigina matter endhi ani..

but still continuing sollu disco. lol.

naadhi hatredness aa.. aithey needhi endhi? I ofcourse hate braindead morons like you who argue for war.

because those who fight that war, and suffer its consequences are not the ones who want the war.

Who cares ra whether u read or not..read my statement properly.

The same logic applies to you more appropriately as u r the one who had sollu disco without even knowing the actual topic - dumb idiot !!

Ofcourse ur's is hatredness ledhante PrapanchaShanthi sandesham isthunnavani emaiana sanmaninchaala ?? Lol...

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. dumbfcuk. 

wtf are you on about?

they means attacks. who else do you have on your mind? do you know how to read english?

Nee sollu aapi "they" ante evaru chesthunnnaro cheppamani ra...

Vaala ni mention cheyataniki kuda  ishtapade laaga levu ga...Lol..