Centre Elections

Chinna84

BJP vs Cong vs Hung ??  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After speaking to my north colleagues, who are BJP supporters, they think BJP coming to power may be difficult this time due to loan waiver promise by Congress. 

Any impact on Kashmir situation (until now) may be nullified by Rafael deal (this is just my opinion)

16 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

After speaking to my north colleagues, who are BJP supporters, they think BJP coming to power may be difficult this time due to loan waiver promise by Congress. 

Any impact on Kashmir situation (until now) may be nullified by Rafael deal (this is just my opinion)

Congress's Loan Waiver Scheme will be forgotten soon - Modi already started process of depositing money directly into farmer's accts, 5lakhs farmers will get them on March1st. 

Rafale deal thing is a gone case now already - Most of the ppl realized it's a pure gimmick played by Congress. 

both SC & CAG gave clean chit to BJP saying there was neither corruption/misuse of any such activity. 

Only thing CAG mentioned is, it's not 9% savings as Center stated but about only 1-3% hardly.

5 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Congress's Loan Waiver Scheme will be forgotten soon - Modi already started process of depositing money directly into farmer's accts, 5lakhs farmers will get them on March1st. 

Rafale deal thing is a gone case now already - Most of the ppl realized it's a pure gimmick played by Congress. 

both SC & CAG gave clean chit to BJP saying there was neither corruption/misuse of any such activity. 

Only thing CAG mentioned is, it's not 9% savings as Center stated but about only 1-3% hardly.

So inka AP ki special status ranattena??

20 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

SC has accepted for the review of the deal recently wait for more news @3$%

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

So inka AP ki special status ranattena??

forget abt it..Modi first day ne cheppesadu no SS, mana NakkaBabu ki kuda thelusu but he is just doing play politricks.

and infact BJP's actual plan was to revoke SS for all the existing states as well but unfortunately it didn't happen yet.  

7 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

SC has accepted for the review of the deal recently wait for more news @3$%

they already reviewed it a month back itself if I am not wrong and they said no mis-use activity, no corruption. 

when it comes to financial things, they sent the report to CAG and asked them to verify it. later CAG reported with those 1-3% details.