suppose.. for suppose...

psycopk

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

vallu silent ga unte paristiti enti antuna..

odiyamma...jeM vallu claim chesukunaru kabatti vallani attack chesindu anukuntunnava endi ? oh my yellow sheep...

• Haha 2

looks like many of you... dont want facts.. just want to go by emotions... thats the way it is... bottom line  you have more trust in terrorist org... than your countries intelligence/source/orgs.. CITI_c$y 

its good that.. atleast after all these attacks and counter attacks.. we gave some proof... i don't know whats in there... hope pak cant contradict to it...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

odiyamma...jeM vallu claim chesukunaru kabatti vallani attack chesindu anukuntunnava endi ? oh my yellow sheep...

thats how i see it... pak prime minister day1 nundi proof proof ani kotukuntunadu.... why cant the foreign minster/military higher official give a pressmeet with proof??

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

thats how i see it... pak prime minister day1 nundi proof proof ani kotukuntunadu.... why cant the foreign minster/military higher official give a pressmeet with proof??

aunu mari nuvvoka United Nations president ani neeku proofs istaru

• Haha 1

Just now, psycopk said:

WTF ???? 

Why would India do that my friend ? Are you insane ? 

Why would India give proof to Pakistan on day-1 itself or for that matter of fact, why would India even do that ? 

Day-2, have eliminated JeM handlers, Day 3-4, India has made it clear that it was JeM behind the attacks...

Infact, many times in past India gave dossiers to Pakistan about terror facilities across the border, the last one I remember about 6 months back. 

India has given proofs of Balakot JeM trainning camps..Indian network and spy network strong ga vuntene kada a proofs and photographs dorikevi...mari what is that you think has happened or how did that pics came out ?

and, Do you think not just India but any other country ever publicly released proofs on terror activities ? Can you even show one ? 

Security ani okati vuntadi...anthe kani Imran adigindu ani isthara endi ? 

I know you have been blinded by the idiocy of the 1983 but this is way too much blindness.

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

In the history Pak vallu any time did they every accept that valle e attack chesam ani?

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

same stupid argument again. mumbai attacks ki proof ichi 10 years ayyindi. em peekaaru. main accused ki bail icharu koncham hadavidi chesi. 

CBN kosam self goals vesukoku samara. Already country motham paruvu pogottukunnadu. north gallu amma naa boothulu thiduthunnaru, thege varaku laagaku. 

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

vote-4-note case lo audio video chupistene adi nenu kaadu mimicry annadu mi Ballaladevudu 

inka evo documents, informers statements lanti proofs chupiste evadu oppukuntadu samara @psyc0pk  vaadu koncham

• Haha 2

@psycopk   Indian MEA alredy gave the proof to Pak. about JeM hand in Pulwama attack.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/india-hands-over-dossier-to-pakistan-with-details-of-jem-role-in-pulwama-attack/articleshow/68189918.cms

"A dossier was handed over to Pakistani side with specific details of JeM complicity in Pulwama terror attack and the presence of JeM terror camps and its leadership in Pakistan," it said.

The MEA said Pakistan was conveyed that India expects Pakistan to take immediate and verifiable action against terrorism emanating from territories under its control.

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Topic lo adigina question enti, nuvvu nee sarcasam enti? anduke mimmalni mutton biryanis anedhi..

topic ki stick avadam teliyani gorres.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

WTF ???? 

Why would India give proof to Pakistan on day-1 itself or for that matter of fact, why would India even do that ? 

Day-2, have eliminated JeM handlers, Day 3-4, India has made it clear that it was JeM behind the attacks...

Infact, many times in past India gave dossiers to Pakistan about terror facilities across the border, the last one I remember about 6 months back. 

India has given proofs of Balakot JeM trainning camps..Indian network and spy network strong ga vuntene kada a proofs and photographs dorikevi...mari what is that you think has happened or how did that pics came out ?

and, Do you think not just India but any other country ever publicly released proofs on terror activities ? Can you even show one ? 

I know you have been blinded by the idiocy of the 1983 but this is way too much blindness.

Unkl rgv laga top angle lo edho focus cgecham ani trying ..

But badly hurting...chpthe vinadu school mooseyy ante.

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Do you even know what Pak's PM is even capable of ? He cant even take one string decision even though he has enough authority to do so..

Do you think the Pakistani army will listen to Imran Khan? 

Religious heads, Tribal leaders don't even recognize the law and courts..

Military own hell lot of things...television, communication network, the road network is also owned by the Pakistan Army...

Imran Khan is probably the most weakest PM Pakistan had in decades, Zafarullah Jamali, Chaudhary, Shaukat Aziz or Raza Jeelani were more powerful than Imran Khan, of what good use is giving proofs to Pakistan PM when he is struggling to keep the flock alive. To make you understand things properly, Imran Khan in Pakistan is like I K Gujral in India.

Come on man, You can't be any more foolish than you were today.

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vallu own chesukunna, chesukokunna Indian investigation will continue and identify the culprits. 

Intelligence ani okati vuntadi, not the one CBN uses but military intelligence ani...

JeM targets ni identify chesi mari kottinaru ante ...kastha vaadu..

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

investigation lo telisedi kada..

they caught the group which carried/planned it out, next day ne.

encounter lo lepesaru kada vallani.

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

WTF ???? 

3 minutes ago, Kaalakeya said:

In the history Pak vallu any time did they every accept that valle e attack chesam ani?

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

same stupid argument again. mumbai attacks ki proof ichi 10 years ayyindi. em peekaaru. main accused ki bail icharu koncham hadavidi chesi. 

CBN kosam self goals vesukoku samara. Already country motham paruvu pogottukunnadu. north gallu amma naa boothulu thiduthunnaru, thege varaku laagaku. 

2 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

vote-4-note case lo audio video chupistene adi nenu kaadu mimicry annadu mi Ballaladevudu 

inka evo documents, informers statements lanti proofs chupiste evadu oppukuntadu samara @psyc0pk  vaadu koncham

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@psycopk   Indian MEA alredy gave the proof to Pak. about JeM hand in Pulwama attack.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/india-hands-over-dossier-to-pakistan-with-details-of-jem-role-in-pulwama-attack/articleshow/68189918.cms

"A dossier was handed over to Pakistani side with specific details of JeM complicity in Pulwama terror attack and the presence of JeM terror camps and its leadership in Pakistan," it said.

The MEA said Pakistan was conveyed that India expects Pakistan to take immediate and verifiable action against terrorism emanating from territories under its control.

TIME LEDHU SAMARA...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

Sare manam ante nammuthamu adhi mimcry ani lekapthe jagagdu every friday nenu Quid-prod cheyaledhu ani attendance esukonna vadu nippu pappu antam,

adhe proofs pakisthan ki isthe vallu nammutharo ledho choodali ga first atyhe. munduku munde mutton biryani laga answer isthe ela.

edho prasa kosam bagane rasavu gani, konchem burra petti answer cheyi psycopk adigian question.