Amendment gola lekpote contract jobs ye better

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

5 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Every 2 years ki project change ayite anni kashtalu enduku untay.. kids unte kashtam I agree kani kids leni vallaki pedda kashatam em untadi moving appudu thappa.. lease kuda end ayyetapude move plan chestaru.. nenu cheppedi manam vere job chuskoni vellipoye scenario lo vallu thiseste kaadu...  firing anedi FT lo kuda untadi.. 

Ne istam nuvvu marochu at same vadiki istam lenapudu teseyochu

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

FTE iythea,.....

1.you can switch teams internaly 

2. place i dont think issues, 

3. you can always switch stack if like, and as long as there is opening 

4,5, bull

i have been a contractor for many years, i never switched jobs for any of the above reason, the only reason i switched job was because i was laid off  

Lol, veetiki kuda amendment cheyali dora...

All is good in fte except for layoffs ..:3D_Smiles_38: papam last week maa ofc lo kothalu mamulga avvaledhu there were few h1b’s too ...i felt bad for them ..having a family to support they have to deal with this

1 minute ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

All is good in fte except for layoffs ..:3D_Smiles_38: papam last week maa ofc lo kothalu mamulga avvaledhu there were few h1b’s too ...i felt bad for them ..having a family to support they have to deal with this

Company name kuda cheppu ba...

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

FTE iythea,.....

1.you can switch teams internaly 

2. place i dont think issues, 

3. you can always switch stack if like, and as long as there is opening 

4,5, bull

i have been a contractor for many years, i never switched jobs for any of the above reason, the only reason i switched job was because i was laid off  

You make lot more money in contracting than ft. Taking into account the benefits contracting pays more.

Just now, rocky420 said:

You make lot more money in contracting than ft.

Ur peace of mind is more valuable than the 10-100K diff you make in contracting ani na personal feeling...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rajugadu said:

Ur peace of mind is more valuable than the 10-100K diff you make in contracting ani na personal feeling...

Do yoga regularly and you will have peace of mind ani na personal feeling. If you know the subject you will have peace of mind. 

As per current trend with USCIS 

FTE is better if the company has good revenue and market sustainability 

Contract jobs nobody is giving MSA-SOW more than 1year which is the main issue for H1B

i started as a contractor and  now FT.

i would pick FT any time.

1) health benefits

2) PTO

3)job security

4)401k

inka financial part ki vasthey.  manchi company lo FT job vasthey contractors kantey chaala ekkuva vasthundi total compensation because of bonus stocks etc.

FT ayina, nachakapothey change avvadamey. who is stopping them from changing?

Very few companies provide stock bonus. Only FAANG companies provide big stock bonuses. You salary will increase only 2-4 percent per year in ft. 401k is a joke at most companies as it vests over many years. You can make More money investing in Indian real estate than 401k

2 hours ago, Rajugadu said:

chances of a contract job running for 2 years entha vs FTE firing you antha.. do a simple math ba..

Contract running for 2 years - 25 percent

FTE firing < 3-4%

Only bachas think Contract Job is better than FT jobs.. i used to be a bacha but I think FT lo unna benefits evadu ra ichedi.. 

insurance lu, stock lu, pf lu, bf lu abbo cheppukunta pothe 

yet GC undi contracting cheyadam koncham better ee... layers lekunda..