Amendment gola lekpote contract jobs ye better

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

3 hours ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

moving expenses okkati pakkana pedite I see there are lot of pros with contract jobs like below

1. Team nachakapote no need to compromise 

2. Place nachakapote no need to compromise

3. Tech stack Career ki help avvakapote no need to compromise

4. Can explore more new places 

5. Get to work with lot of people 

etc

Fulltime ayite ivemi kudaravu kada 

Share your thoughts 

Ma cousin gadu vadini FT Enduku chuskorle ani valla Pellam adigite, vadiki dorakaka or raaka ilanti reasons a cheptunadu 😂

I’m not even kidding

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

i started as a contractor and  now FT.

i would pick FT any time.

1) health benefits

2) PTO

3)job security

4)401k

inka financial part ki vasthey.  manchi company lo FT job vasthey contractors kantey chaala ekkuva vasthundi total compensation because of bonus stocks etc.

FT ayina, nachakapothey change avvadamey. who is stopping them from changing?

Trump Uncle.

leni dani gurinchi enduku matladukovadam. Adi lekunte bagundedi anadam tho labham ledu. Amendment vallane inka slavery ekkuvaga perigipoyindi. Intakukumundu manchi billing rate vache job unte change ayyevaru project but ippudu kavatledu.  Amendment ni simplify chese chamces leva inka just location update cheyinchadam lantivi

1 hour ago, Edo_Okati said:

Only bachas think Contract Job is better than FT jobs.. i used to be a bacha but I think FT lo unna benefits evadu ra ichedi.. 

insurance lu, stock lu, pf lu, bf lu abbo cheppukunta pothe 

yet GC undi contracting cheyadam koncham better ee... layers lekunda..

1 hour ago, subbu234 said:

Ma cousin gadu vadini FT Enduku chuskorle ani valla Pellam adigite, vadiki dorakaka or raaka ilanti reasons a cheptunadu 😂

I’m not even kidding

5 yrs contracting chesi 4 months back FT ki move ayya... naku nachaledu due to my own reasons...like I said it all depends on an individual interests and mindset.. Oka thread veyagane na capabilities ni predict chestunav chudu bacha gadu evado telustundi @3$%

16 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

5 yrs contracting chesi 4 months back FT ki move ayya... naku nachaledu due to my own reasons...like I said it all depends on an individual interests and mindset.. Oka thread veyagane na capabilities ni predict chestunav chudu bacha gadu evado telustundi @3$%

Dude ninnu analedu 😃

just reasons Atlantive chepevadu, May be I should have been more clear.. ✌🏻 

I moved to FT from Consulting after working for 5 years in consulting.. FT chala risky company layoffs start cheste sussu paduddi roju.. Consulting contract aipote you can always find another contract. Also contracting lo if you are good technically usually same city lo you can always find contracts in the city so you don't need amendments.. I worked for 4 years in Atlanta with different clients, never had to do an amendment.

Consulting is far better.. Also consulting lo unlimited growth.. You can learn any technology and go for higher billing. I am currently interviewing for a full stack developer with cloud experience role with 105 per hour billing.  On an 80/20 basis I get around 150k in Atlanta which is much better than the 90k with benefits FT role that I hold right now.  

If your tech skills are average and if you don't have the confidence to face interviews.. Then it's better to stick to that FT job and pray everyday that your client doesn't lay you off..

16 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I moved to FT from Consulting after working for 5 years in consulting.. FT chala risky company layoffs start cheste sussu paduddi roju.. Consulting contract aipote you can always find another contract. Also contracting lo if you are good technically usually same city lo you can always find contracts in the city so you don't need amendments.. I worked for 4 years in Atlanta with different clients, never had to do an amendment.

Consulting is far better.. Also consulting lo unlimited growth.. You can learn any technology and go for higher billing. I am currently interviewing for a full stack developer with cloud experience role with 105 per hour billing.  On an 80/20 basis I get around 150k in Atlanta which is much better than the 90k with benefits FT role that I hold right now.  

If your tech skills are average and if you don't have the confidence to face interviews.. Then it's better to stick to that FT job and pray everyday that your client doesn't lay you off..

90k in atlanta, that really low. May be your technical skills are good but the behavioral? 

90k  with 5+ is too low.. I beg to disagree with consulting being better than FT, Neku only technical skills kakunda, behavioral and communicative skills unte, you can grow in a FT job.. worst case job pothe, it’s easy to find a maestri in under 60day period and get some job temporarily.

Consider a 100k job,  you will get 3-5% for 401k -5k/year health care they contribute half so husband spouse ki 5k/year.. bonus ~ 5-10k, vacation 3 weeks - 5k worth of money

Min case lo 20-25k ekuva.. so contracting 125k anna same, but more peace of mind and stability.. contractors ni ela chustaro companies lo andariki telsu.. the only exception can be if you have GC and want to chill 

2 minutes ago, subbu234 said:

90k in atlanta, that really low. May be your technical skills are good but the behavioral? 

90k  with 5+ is too low.. I beg to disagree with consulting being better than FT, Neku only technical skills kakunda, behavioral and communicative skills unte, you can grow in a FT job.. worst case job pothe, it’s easy to find a maestri in under 60day period and get some job temporarily.

Consider a 100k job,  you will get 3-5% for 401k -5k/year health care they contribute half so husband spouse ki 5k/year.. bonus ~ 5-10k, vacation 3 weeks - 5k worth of money

Min case lo 20-25k ekuva.. so contracting 125k anna same, but more peace of mind and stability.. contractors ni ela chustaro companies lo andariki telsu.. the only exception can be if you have GC and want to chill 

I don't care about your argument. In my experience I felt that consulting is better than FT.. 

1 hour ago, Merabharathmahan said:

leni dani gurinchi enduku matladukovadam. Adi lekunte bagundedi anadam tho labham ledu. Amendment vallane inka slavery ekkuvaga perigipoyindi. Intakukumundu manchi billing rate vache job unte change ayyevaru project but ippudu kavatledu.  Amendment ni simplify chese chamces leva inka just location update cheyinchadam lantivi

Exactly FTE leni vadiki telustundi ahh noppi

27 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Full stack 105 ahh ani navvutunna @Spartan @3$%

4 hours ago, rocky420 said:

Do yoga regularly and you will have peace of mind ani na personal feeling. If you know the subject you will have peace of mind. 

Peace of mind does not depend on subject.. im talking about immigration issues ramdev baba vachina he has to face these noooo

3 hours ago, rocky420 said:

Very few companies provide stock bonus. Only FAANG companies provide big stock bonuses. You salary will increase only 2-4 percent per year in ft. 401k is a joke at most companies as it vests over many years. You can make More money investing in Indian real estate than 401k

2-4% is true but bonus, health, 401k, paid vacation, maternity and paternity leave, unlimited medical leave, health insurance, life insurance, job security evi anni consider cheste contracting jujubi antunna @TOM_BHAYYA

33 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Lol, technical skills can be improved more in FTE then contracting.. more scope for learning.. you can ask anything any questions no one cares, they try to explain.. you can more yellow belt green belt and black belts more certifications..