Sonali Bendre - I Beat Cancer And What It Taught Me

Run

5 minutes ago, Run said:

I understand struggled with cancer ippude em chestunnav ila sodi cheppadam deniki panikoche pani chey sympathy kosam srching

Just now, enduku_ayya said:

I understand struggled with cancer ippude em chestunnav ila sodi cheppadam deniki panikoche pani chey sympathy kosam srching

@enduku_ayya  video choodakunda commenting ? she said the samething in the video. 

39 minutes ago, enduku_ayya said:

A lot of people don't realize how much "will power" one would need to have to battle cancer. Not loosing hope and fighting back is the key. It's your immune system vs cancer and it's a war. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

A lot of people don't realize how much "will power" one would need to have to battle cancer. Not loosing hope and fighting back is the key. It's your immune system vs cancer and it's a war. 

losing

• Upvote 1

low income vallu chala mandi inka takkuva level hospitals lo cheyinchukuni baita padataru..

ee munda emo A class hospitals US lo seyinchukuni sympathy kosam speechlistondi..

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Ram31 said:

low income vallu chala mandi inka takkuva level hospitals lo cheyinchukuni baita padataru..

ee munda emo A class hospitals US lo seyinchukuni sympathy kosam speechlistondi..

sympathy  correct... you know the difference between cancer patient and common people like us .... cancer patient is suffering  from cancer vallu pain tattukoleka apestahru and chanipotharu eventually ... this messages give lot of hope to those people atleast celebrities bathuku thunaru manamukuda try chedhamu ani  inspirational ...

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, argadorn said:

sympathy  correct... you know the difference between cancer patient and common people like us .... cancer patient is suffering  from cancer vallu pain tattukoleka apestahru and chanipotharu eventually ... this messages give lot of hope to those people atleast celebrities bathuku thunaru manamukuda try chedhamu ani  inspirational ...

my point is common ppl inka ekkuva suffer avtaru vayya.. atlest they get treated in luxuries..