Top Posters In This Topic

• tacobell fan

• perugu_vada

• ekunadam_enkanna

• jefferson1

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Us track record for immigration anthe brother 

I know lot of people being victims of this including me. We chose to adopt this  life so we cannot really comment about it. 

18 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Adhigo puli 

That sums up the immigration debate in the states. They always talk 24x7; businesses lobby; house passes some immigration bills. Senate lo failu.

4 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

That sums up the immigration debate in the states. They always talk 24x7; businesses lobby; house passes some immigration bills. Senate lo failu.

Indians antha hoping things will be flipped by @TRUMP before he leaves office. vadu tappa ee topic strong ga voice lepi reform chese dammunna vadu evadu ledu ani. 8 years lo Obama gadu lepi pettadu

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I know lot of people being victims of this including me. We chose to adopt this  life so we cannot really comment about it. 

Victims antha pedda matalu y uncle :o evaru em dhoochuku povatledu kada mana nunchi ikada ? US vaalla immgration laws are made up that way, those laws are not correct for us anukovatam not correct when we chose to stay even after knowing how their immigration works, just plan ur future around their laws ;) 

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Victims antha pedda matalu y uncle :o evaru em dhoochuku povatledu kada mana nunchi ikada ? US vaalla immgration laws are made up that way, those laws are not correct for us anukovatam not correct when we chose to stay even after knowing how their immigration works, just plan ur future around their laws ;) 

andhariki neeku la 6 flowers 6 fruits la undadhu life. Lot of my friends married here, did not go india when one of their parent died, didn't attend own siblings marriages because they were simply stuck in renewal process and it will cost them 1 year to risk the trip. If you know these problems before coming to US and still accepted means you hope they will change at some point or you wouldn't really prepare for the worst in your life ani. Plan accordingly to their laws ante? If you invest $$$$ here you know what I am talking. Until then anni gali lo maatalu la untayi neeku. vellani victims kaka emi antaru? 

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

andhariki neeku la 6 flowers 6 fruits la undadhu life. Lot of my friends married here, did not go india when one of their parent died, didn't attend own siblings marriages because they were simply stuck in renewal process and it will cost them 1 year to risk the trip. If you know these problems before coming to US and still accepted means you hope they will change at some point or you wouldn't really prepare for the worst in your life ani. Plan accordingly to their laws ante? If you invest $$$$ here you know what I am talking. Until then anni gali lo maatalu la untayi neeku. vellani victims kaka emi antaru? 

Marriages ki vellaledu ante adhi their preference uncle, if not in usa india lo bathakalera ? Their own marriage or parents serious aina vellaledu to ind due to h1 issues ante, u earned while staying here, its not that u are in debts ? So y not go , dhanni risk ani kuda ananu, infact desparation anta to stay in usa only

inka investments antava, many have bought houses as rentals have increased ani, risks involved inbuying gurinchi think cheyali kada when u are investingsomething for next 30yrs ? Laws change avvochu anna hope tho konatam is not wise decision when one is not ready to take upthe pressure, e immigration laws are not new kada, it has been there for so long

when we are in some other country we have to bound to their law and order, adi thappu idhi oppu anatam entha varaku correct ? Vaalla desam ki ochi mana ki convenience ki suit avvatledu anatam ?

anywaysthats my perception ;)

16 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Indians antha hoping things will be flipped by @TRUMP before he leaves office. vadu tappa ee topic strong ga voice lepi reform chese dammunna vadu evadu ledu ani. 8 years lo Obama gadu lepi pettadu

There was a time Naturalization queues were two years along. Democrats got mad and fixed it. Why? It brings them more votes. Same process now for DACA and amnesty for illegal immigrants. If Trump gives these two, Democrats will support him. However, this bill won't get 10 votes from the republican side of the Senate, unless there are major fixes to the system.  2019 Senate is diff from 1986 Senate. In old Senate, that bill passed by 63-27 in the Senate. I don't see it is happenings.

For many politicians, immigration is the nth thing on their plate. That's why no one wants to touch it when they have power in both the Senate and the House. For instance, Obama in his first  two years had both; but he used that to pass Obamacare.

Should something happen, it would be in Trump's 2nd term, hoping that he gets reelected. Otherwise, even the next Democratic president won't touch it in his first term. Instead, they will issue executive orders.

There are many contradictory positions now:

- Amnesty for illegal immigrants

- DACA/DAPA

- 7% country wide quota

- Jacket immigration

- Trump wanting to get rid of the current system

- Giving immigrant visas to the best irrespective of where there are born

- More border security/wall

If Democrats control both houses, they can get 10 votes from the republican side to fix the DACA.  That's the minimum of the the next reform. The maximum we desire is: get rid of jacket immigration; country wide quotas;  etc.

The intermediate one is like the old HR 392: increase the country quota for some employment categories.

BIG QUESTION: which bill helps Democrats? Which, Republicans?

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Marriages ki vellaledu ante adhi their preference uncle, if not in usa india lo bathakalera ? Their own marriage or parents serious aina vellaledu to ind due to h1 issues ante, u earned while staying here, its not that u are in debts ? So y not go , dhanni risk ani kuda ananu, infact desparation anta to stay in usa only

inka investments antava, many have bought houses as rentals have increased ani, risks involved inbuying gurinchi think cheyali kada when u are investingsomething for next 30yrs ? Laws change avvochu anna hope tho konatam is not wise decision when one is not ready to take upthe pressure, e immigration laws are not new kada, it has been there for so long

when we are in some other country we have to bound to their law and order, adi thappu idhi oppu anatam entha varaku correct ? Vaalla desam ki ochi mana ki convenience ki suit avvatledu anatam ?

anywaysthats my perception ;)

Nee argument or response is only revolving around money. You really missed key points. They didn’t go because they lose their career by leaps of time which also become a financial burden. Dabbulu unte US endhuku vastaru? In fact all H1-B’s in US are from middle-lower middle class. Above middle class valla life ekkada unna they can afford and chose things based on their comfort. So you never find anyone suffering. 

4 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

BIG QUESTION: which bill helps Democrats? Which, Republicans?

It’s hard to guess bro. No point. 

9 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Nee argument or response is only revolving around money. You really missed key points. They didn’t go because they lose their career by leaps of time which also become a financial burden. Dabbulu unte US endhuku vastaru? In fact all H1-B’s in US are from middle-lower middle class. Above middle class valla life ekkada unna they can afford and chose things based on their comfort. So you never find anyone suffering. 

Ma annayya marriage ki nenu vella ledu uncle , yes i missed it, i regret it, but dhaniki reason usa lo immigration laws anatam not right anedi my impression, 2yrs later when i went to ind for my marriage prepare aipoya return avakapoina light ind lo undipotha ani

money n comfort thapa inkem unnay uncle main contributing points to stay in usa ? I’ve seen many uncles/aunties struggling daily with job and household stuff, i stilldont get y they not move to ind n stay luxuriously ? 

Local jobs ani sep tg movement tho tg thechukunaru, so mana country ye kadhu idhi, so how one can think immigration laws may change here in usa ani ? Politics ekada aina okate kada ? 

I know it is easy for me to debate this way as i have not bought house here, but all i wanted to say is house lantivi koni things might change anukuni ikadi laws correct kadu anatam is not right ani,  

34 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

money n comfort thapa inkem unnay uncle main contributing points to stay in usa ? 

nuvvu emi reasons tho unnavo andharu inchuminchu ade reasons tho unnaru