Algorithms and DS interviews

divvu

11 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

unless you are familiar(done similar or as is) with those 2 questions or the logic strikes on the very first minute...2 problems in 45 mins even on white board with tests cases is tough my opinion....

Totally true. Malli daantlo okka tough question vachindi antey already chesina time saripodhu.

2 minutes ago, AryaD said:

+1. EPI deserved more accolades than CTCI. Somehow CTCI gained more popularity .

I bought CTCI 2 years back and did half way and left was bored doing that...I would rather to leet code. Hearing a lot of good reviews for EPI...downloaded the book...lets see how it goes

@all  those who are interested signup in daily coding problem..you will get one prob a day...ofcourse no solution(paid version)

On 3/7/2019 at 11:19 AM, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

hands down design primer 

design primer book aa? If so can you share it's amazon/ebay link?

• 5 months later...
On 3/6/2019 at 4:58 PM, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

CS or Math background ite follow below lekapote start with Corman book and then start below

1. start with Geeksforgeeks...DS tab medha hover cheste there will be a list Array, string, Tree etc etc 

follow this order once you are confident(3-6months depending on how many hours you burn per day) and you think you are good 

2. leetcode theskoni start solving google tag..if you solve google tag that should cover most of the questions 

3. set interview with Amazon/Microsoft/Facebook - based on the company leetcode lo aa company tag problems cheyi (E,M, H)

konni chinkki sites untayi valu questions andulo pedutharu...try getting into that site account lekapote koncham kastam as most of the threads are blocked..

account creation ki some thokalo logic untundi and you need to know cantonese/mandrin to crack that question...site peru ento nenu chepanu but if you reached step 3 you will know by that time...happy coding

Post those chinkkky sites

On 3/6/2019 at 11:25 PM, Rushabhi said:

What I struggle the most is mathematical aspect of it. Calculus number theory ivanni marchipoya. Kaastha vaatiki emanna manchi courses suggest cheyyandi 

Coursera