first time intha

gilakkai

kopam vasthundhi...you-scis meedha....

dallas lo oka job verbal conformation undhi...but they came to know that honeb premium is suspended for transfers currently so they backed off...if they don't find anyone that doesn't need sponsorship then they said they will consider me....

position dallas lo...168k(eng mgr) so life settle anukunna...malli back to rotta....

7 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

dallas lo oka job verbal conformation undhi...but they came to know that honeb premium is suspended for transfers currently so they backed off...if they don't find anyone that doesn't need sponsorship then they said they will consider me....

position dallas lo...168k(eng mgr) so life settle anukunna...malli back to rotta....

no reason to take tension just eat and enjoy life 

9 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

welcome to da club ^&H

12 minutes ago, ShwethaNaidu said:

no reason to take tension just eat and enjoy life 

tension emi ledhu..just that i lost a very good chance and have very good impact on my career..

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

engr -> engr apply cheyochu.

but may be engr -.ngr ani bhyapadinatunnaru.

ardham kaledhu bhayya.....premium processing ki nuvvu cheppina daniki link enti??

38 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

Can’t you join on receipt?

7 minutes ago, Kootami said:

got two offers , both looking for immediate joining . nenu receipt number tho join avvanu anna -- anthey vallu fuck annaru

hmm anthe...grahalu anukulinchaka pothe

46 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

Mana varaku vaste kani telidu.. just like a planting our $ss on a rocket antunna @MDharmarajuMA@3$%