opinions on electric toothbrush

karthikgnv

I know electric toothbrushes are around for a while now.. but offlate I am seeing a lot of people are talking about those these days and Costco continuously runs promotions on these..

I still feel for a family of four it’s almost 500$ investment for four brushes and refills

Is it really worth the price and hype.. 🤔

want to know people’s opinions on it..

Using it from long time. Feels more clean than manual. 

Dentist deggara same untadhi ga when u go for cleaning.

Y 500 man. Check oral b 1000  u will get for 40 each

3 minutes ago, Run said:

Using it from long time. Feels more clean than manual. 

Dentist deggara same untadhi ga when u go for cleaning.

Y 500 man. Check oral b 1000  u will get for 40 each

This 

you can check for deals online or craigslist

3 hours ago, karthikgnv said:

I know electric toothbrushes are around for a while now.. but offlate I am seeing a lot of people are talking about those these days and Costco continuously runs promotions on these..

I still feel for a family of four it’s almost 500$ investment for four brushes and refills

ey brand bhayya adi.....nenu costco lo 4 - 5 yrs back konna Oral B...set of 2 for some $60-65 + bought additional brush heads for $30 - 35 (10 - 12 brush heads pack). no issues till now with electric brush....i;m confident inko couple yrs easy ga vachesthadi. 

regularly check costco website when they run promotions on brush and brush heads

మీ పేస్టులో ఉప్పు ఉందా, బొగ్గు ఉందా అని కాల్గెట్ వాడు అడుగుతుంటే, వేప ముక్కలు 5 లేదా 10 డాలర్లకు అమ్ముతుంటే, అంటే అర్దం, మన పాతరోజులు పని బెట్టర్ అనేగా. 

కరెంట్, సోలోర్ బ్రష్ లతో, మనము ఇంకా గాలిలోనే తెలుతూ ఉందాము. రోబోట్లే పళ్ళు తోముతాయి ఇంకొన్ని రోజులు ఆగితే. మనము ఇలా ఉంటే, మన పిల్లలు ఇంకా ఫాస్ట్.😀

6 hours ago, karthikgnv said:

it's really worth and you will see and feel the difference. damn sure go fot it

6 hours ago, cosmopolitan said:

i used oral b .. didn't feel good and clean.. back to regular toothbrush. 

Yes

Mee too ... In fact  I felt my tooth is

too sensitive after use of electronic brush. Switched to normal feeling much better

14 hours ago, karthikgnv said:

There are only advantages to using an electric toothbrush. With a manual toothbrush, you can expect to achieve at most 300 to 400 brush strokes per minute, but with an oscillating electric toothbrush you can achieve up to 8000 brush strokes per minute which gives a deeper cleaning and which a human hand can never do without doing damage to the teeth. Manual brushing results in some level of damage to the teeth over time - not to mention, it does not give a deep clean.

You can just glide an electric toothbrush over the teeth and let it do its job. You can adjust its speed as necessary. For people with arthritis or dexterity issues, it's a no brainer. Once you use an electric toothbrush, you'll never go back to manual brushing (the point to note is - you should use a pro-grade electric toothbrush - not the 5 or 10 dollar spin-brush found at local stores that are no good).

The base of the electric toothbrush can be reused by a family by replacing the individual brush heads for each member (you just need one brush base with individual brush heads). These brush heads come with color rings for identification.

Try Oral-B 5000 series or above.