opinions on electric toothbrush

karthikgnv

13 hours ago, karthikgnv said:

I know electric toothbrushes are around for a while now.. but offlate I am seeing a lot of people are talking about those these days and Costco continuously runs promotions on these..

I still feel for a family of four it’s almost 500$ investment for four brushes and refills

Is it really worth the price and hype.. 🤔

want to know people’s opinions on it..

Do you even know how to brush using electric toothbrush then your question makes sense

22 hours ago, karthikgnv said:

I know electric toothbrushes are around for a while now.. but offlate I am seeing a lot of people are talking about those these days and Costco continuously runs promotions on these..

I still feel for a family of four it’s almost 500$ investment for four brushes and refills

Is it really worth the price and hype.. 🤔

want to know people’s opinions on it..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F9X34XS/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 

https://www.amazon.com/Waterpik-Accepted-WP-660-Aquarius-Flosser/dp/B00HFQQ0VU

Using these both  with tongue cleaner since 3.5 yrs ..mundu prev version brush vadanu. Normal brush eppudanna charge pettadam marchipoyi use chesina i dont have feeling i bushed. Cannot switch to normal brush again !

I got compliments from dentist couple of times when  i went for cleaning braces_1

13 hours ago, windows_admin said:

Yes

Mee too ... In fact  I felt my tooth is

too sensitive after use of electronic brush. Switched to normal feeling much better

When the toothbrush is new (and also the brush head is new), it works rigorously due to better traction. Also, when you replace the brush head with a new one, it works rigorously due to better traction. You have to reduce the speed in these cases to reduce sensitivity. As the brush head becomes older, it becomes less rigorous and you can increase the speed.