Avenger

1 minute ago, Desi_guy said:

extension undi daggarlo anduke inka waiting..inka transfer kuda apply cheyali...

Taruvata Amendement chesukovali ga ? Rather why don’t you find new project and apply transfer ? Just saying . 

Seriously try cheste sure ga 2-3 weeks lol project vastundi :) 

Just now, Amrita said:

Taruvata Amendement chesukovali ga ? Rather why don’t you find new project and apply transfer ? 

next month Go live undi...adi ayye varaku velloddu ante oka anna na first day...adi ayyaka try cheyali...

3 hours ago, Avenger said:

Ela chesthav bhayya asal. .. vanta cheskoni thine time anna untundha asal?

Time anedi depends on your interest. 

If you are not interested, you count hours. If you are interested in work, you wont bother. 

TO me it looks like you dont like your job. May be you should look for alternatives.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Time anedi depends on your interest. 

If you are not interested, you count hours. If you are interested in work, you wont bother. 

TO me it looks like you dont like your job. May be you should look for alternatives.

Lol...CITI_c$y

16 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Okavela OT cheyalsina paristhithi unte nv chesthunna FT job lo?

Temporarily yes but depends on situation kada . Roju 13-14 hours ayite I will talk to manager . Release time ayite yes . If it’s super awesome team and need to step up just for time being yes . Using type desi manager ayite will talk to HR . Many logistics it can’t be straight yes or no . Work life balance poyelaga unte Matuku I won’t just continue and set an expectation to them that it’s okay and that I am ready to work like a dog . Evi work kakapote Inko job chusukunta it’s not end of world . Personal relationships eventually strain and for me personal life is more imp than professional life .

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Temporarily yes but depends on situation kada . Roju 13-14 hours ayite I will talk to manager . Release time ayite yes . If it’s super awesome team and need to step up just for time being yes . Using type desi manager ayite will talk to HR . Many logistics it can’t be straight yes or no . Work life balance poyelaga unte Matuku I won’t just continue and set an expectation to them that it’s okay and that I am ready to work like a dog . Evi work kakapote Inko job chusukunta it’s not end of world . Personal relationships eventually strain and for me personal life is more imp than professional life .

amav16.gif?1368598266

43 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Well said. My personal relationships suffered due to all the over work that I did last year. Good thing is you realized that personal relationships are a priority without straining any.

I wish things get better for you at work :)

• Thanks 1