Disney's Aladdin Official Trailer - In Theaters May 24!

timmy

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Lol I have a lot of friends to watch English movies, no one to watch Telugu movies. 😉

@BeerBob123 bro.. ee replies choostuntey lady drama laaga vundi.. endukanna manchidi.. two corner seats ki tickets teesukuni @AlaElaAlaEla ni pattukuni po.. ammayavutey nuvvu po.. abbayavutey send him.. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MRI said:

@BeerBob123 bro.. ee replies choostuntey lady drama laaga vundi.. endukanna manchidi.. two corner seats ki tickets teesukuni @AlaElaAlaEla ni pattukuni po.. ammayavutey nuvvu po.. abbayavutey send him.. lol

ivanni kadu eppudu podaamo cheppu...lazy dog la koosoni podaam 

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Lol edoti le ba, cinema plan esinappudu kada

they seem to be guys who enjoy life.. they will surely go.. high possibility that you will not join them.. 

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

they seem to be guys who enjoy life.. they will surely go.. high possibility that you will not join them.. 

Everyone enjoys life differently. 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Lol no. I won't ditch them. I am not that bad. If I can't go, I will say so. 

and so the drama starts..

please guys.. include me as well.. i am so excited to spend time with you folks..

when the occasion is here,, sorry guys.. my cat suddenly started to puke.. i am afraid of it.. taking it to emergency ward.. i so miss the fun.. you guys enjoy.. enni saarlu choodaledu ee episode!