RGV debba ki bolli gaadu ucha posskunadu..

Ram32

1. The CBFC has no authority to postpone watching the film on the ground of model code for conduct even before viewing,which amounts to a blatant violation of fundamental right of Freedom of Expression guaranteed under Article 19 of the Constitution of India. #LakshmiNTR

101 replies279 retweets2,161 likes

Retweet

Election Commission derives its powers under Article 324 of the Constitution which empowers it to regulate the Election process the conduct of contesting candidates and Political parties and it has no jurisdiction on exhibition of films #LakshmiNTR

40 replies169 retweets1,373 likes

Retweet

CBFC is assuming the jurisdiction of Election Commission which is not vested in it and is withholding certification of #LakshmiNTR and constitutionally it cannot partake the role of Election Commission.

1. More

Me and my advocate Mr. Ponnavolu Sudhakar Reddy are going to address a press meet tmrw mrng 10 am at Prasad lab to talk about CBFC ILLEGALLY TRYING TO STOP MY FILM #LakshmisNTR

29 replies73 retweets762 likes

Retweet

Me and my advocate Mr. Ponnavolu Sudhakar Reddy are going to address a press meet tmrw 18th mrng 10 AM at Prasad lab to reveal about CBFC ILLEGALLY TRYING TO STOP #LakshmisNTR ..We will be telling the details about how it will be dragged to court.

finally RGV gaadi pressure ki ucha padindi edavalaki..

There has been an unfortunate misunderstanding between our office and the CBFC which has now been cleared ..The CBFC is now doing the necessary action as per the laid down procedure ..Hence our press meet against the CBFC is cancelled ..Jai NTR💐💐💐 #LakshmiNTR