Ys viveka murder case

manadonga

Entaku evaru champaru?  Which party related or second wife related telisinda? @~`

Regardless kiratakam ga champaru. They might have shot with a bullet rather. Enta pain anubhavincharo that old man :(

Just now, Amrita said:

Entaku evaru champaru?  Which party related or second wife related telisinda? @~`

Land settlement anta...

paisal panchati

13 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Ganginreddy antunaru eyanena 

red sandel smugling chesindi 

both are different anukunta 

kollam gangireddy red sandal

erra gangireddy viveka's close associate   Image result for brahmi confused gif

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Land settlement anta...

paisal panchati

Oh sad. But why did their family try to cover saying heart attack ? LKG pilladu kuda cheptadu ah blood shed chusi murder ani. I am going by pics i saw and saying this. @~`

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oh sad. But why did their family try to cover saying heart attack ? LKG pilladu kuda cheptadu ah blood shed chusi murder ani. I am going by pics i saw and saying this. @~`

Family nijangane cheppara.  Media telecast chesindi kani,  family chepparani anatame kani ekkada video ledu vallu cheppinattu. 

1 minute ago, JambuLingam said:

Family nijangane cheppara.  Media telecast chesindi kani,  family chepparani anatame kani ekkada video ledu vallu cheppinattu. 

Vidoes vachayi kada avinash reddy saying heart attack and again changing word as murder. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

No one tried covering anything. When it was first reported that YSV was dead, it was assumed because of heart attack and the immediate family members were not at the murder scene yet and as the word started spreading that YSV was dead, crowds were gathering and while the body was being moved to hospital, the family and security teams ensured that there would be no law and order problems, have continued the word of heart attack and the same has been picked up the media and well as CBN. Eventually, once the body was moved to the hospital, it was declared that it was a murder. Had it not been a political issue, it would have been a straight open and shut case. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No one tried covering anything. When it was first reported that YSV was dead, it was assumed because of heart attack and the immediate family members were not at the murder scene yet and as the word started spreading that YSV was dead, crowds were gathering and while the body was being moved to hospital, the family and security teams ensured that there would be no law and order problems, have continued the word of heart attack and the same has been picked up the media and well as CBN. Eventually, once the body was moved to the hospital, it was declared that it was a murder. Had it not been a political issue, it would have been a straight open and shut case. 

I see !