Ys viveka murder case

manadonga

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No one tried covering anything. When it was first reported that YSV was dead, it was assumed because of heart attack and the immediate family members were not at the murder scene yet and as the word started spreading that YSV was dead, crowds were gathering and while the body was being moved to hospital, the family and security teams ensured that there would be no law and order problems, have continued the word of heart attack and the same has been picked up the media and well as CBN. Eventually, once the body was moved to the hospital, it was declared that it was a murder. Had it not been a political issue, it would have been a straight open and shut case. 

PA call chesthe first Viveka manavadu anta doctor aa pillodu vachi chusadu anta .. he lives 5mins away from his home .. appatiki inka janam kuda raledu ... vallu chusake anukunnaru blood vomitings ayyi heart attack tho chanipoyadu ani .. evarorandom ga spreadchesindhi kaadhu ..

Just now, Veeraveera said:

All rich families are cursed that way. You take an example of Kennedy's, Gandhi's and ysr Teddys. 

Cursed kadu i think its Karma. Chesina karmalaki  vere svargam  narakam emundadu karma rupam lo ikkade anubhavinchali manchi or chedu. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ento asalu anni asthulu paisalu undi dabbu kosam chavu koni techukunnaru. Kukka chavu runs in their family emo :(

Adi Rayalaseema le ammi idisey

Just now, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Adi Rayalaseema le ammi idisey

But the way they killed him was horrible. Oka manishi inko manishini ela champagalada anenta shocking ga cruel ga undi. 

2 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Murder ayina prathi vodu seddodu analem akkai. Alage accidents can happen to anytime. 

In my opinion, chanipokounda ledha happy ga bathakkunda unde dowrbaghya sthithi is more like a narakam.

When did i say he is bad? I just said it could be karma. Bad karma anubhaviste bad good karma anubhaviste manishi good kadu. The riches they enjoyed is good karma ante vallu good ah?  Preti valla life lo bad good deeds chestam and based on it anubhavistam.  Its a vast subject. Lite.

2 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Killing is a natural instinct of survival. It's not a taboo in any animal kingdom. 

Only we humans have restrictions about killing each other. 

Because we are not animals. Manishi has panchendrayalu where as animals dont . Sarele light . Ippudu opika nahi hai. Someother time :)

6 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

I disagree with the notion where it says humans are better than animals. As a matter of fact, animals are better than humans. They live by their natural instincts as God created them. 

Unlike us they are not afflicted by greed and ego. 

Free ga unnapudu seppu matladudham le. Ilanti sollu fullu undhi na dhaggara. 

Spiritually only humans edagagalaru. Anduke annitikanna goppa janma human life. 84 lakhs janmala taurvata manava janma vastundi ani mana books lo kuda undi.  Mukthi ravali ante manava janma ney ethali.  A spiritual person would not have greed or ego. He would  believe aham brahmasmi tatvamasi. Chettu lo puttalo aku lo jentuvullo kondallo konallo samudralalo cheruvullo nadullo tanalo pakkavallalo kuda okate chaitanyam chustadu okate sakthi ni chustadu andarilo daivatvam ney chustadu. Our universe ni chuste ney telustundi anduke hinduism lo we pray all these vedantam chepte directly ardham kadu ani pratyaksha puranam adi annitlo devudu unnadu annitlo a sakthini chudu ani. 

I totally disagree with you. Anyways easy. Good night !

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

You are referring to punyapurush. It might be true in their case. However, I'm talking about normal purush such as me. Oka mediocre conventional human being kante kante animals chala better.

Lets agree to disagree on this. The topic is over. 

cool :)