Husband Left Me Alone In Midst Of Crowd.

Spartan

DH & i were going out one day. i went alone to take out my scooty, DH generally meets me outside the building. WHen i reached at the building gate, There was a huge crowd for a get-together. it was so crowded i couldn't find a way to get out my scooty. DH said u take out scooty from this crowd, i will walk and take another route to meet you at xyz. i was shocked, he left me in the middle of the crowd to navigate and find my way out alone. I am pretty independent and bold, so i didn't mind but i still couldn't fathom the fact that he left me all alone in a difficult situation. and it was actually really crowded, a gentleman wouldn't have left a lady like that.
If this happened to you, how would you react? I was super pissed and made sure my husband knew, i told him all this , but he was like - so what??? its okay na, leave it.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

DH & i were going out one day. i went alone to take out my scooty, DH generally meets me outside the building. WHen i reached at the building gate, There was a huge crowd for a get-together. it was so crowded i couldn't find a way to get out my scooty. DH said u take out scooty from this crowd, i will walk and take another route to meet you at xyz. i was shocked, he left me in the middle of the crowd to navigate and find my way out alone. I am pretty independent and bold, so i didn't mind but i still couldn't fathom the fact that he left me all alone in a difficult situation. and it was actually really crowded, a gentleman wouldn't have left a lady like that.
If this happened to you, how would you react? I was super pissed and made sure my husband knew, i told him all this , but he was like - so what??? its okay na, leave it.

Uncle e post enduku vesindo danikanna telusa 😂

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Hi