Cannot Digest Dh Attitude Towards Vadina

Spartan

i have a 4yr toddler and 4 months old baby. full time working mom in maternity leave now. we are in a nuclear family outside india. my husband and i have an ok relationship with usual fights due to his mom and sis. his sister is divorcee with a kid. she is 10 year elder to me and working in a school. small job jus to keep her not idle. full financial support is from my hubby. i have stopped interfering in money matters as it is no use and save my money as much as i can. so i cant leave job because of this reason.

now my main problem is my husband giving so much pampernes to her. she is elder to my husband as well. but still when she comes late from office(late evening) her parents wait for her outside office worried about her. from here my husband keep calling her saying go back home soon and safe. india is not safe. if his parents and his sister went of out of station my husband will be awake till late night jus to make sure they reached home soon. she need not do any work at home as my mil takes care. when she is here me and mil should do all the work.she will be like princess.
if she/ his mom is alone at home. my husband will keep calling them frequently to make sure they are ok.
but for me he does this kind of pamperness happens at times. when he is in good mood. and more over sometimew i work even midnight in office. come home early morning. worst day no one even opened the door for me. then finally my husband and said sorry on that day he slept. i have asked him why so partial treatment. he used to say we are in safe country they are in india thatsy he is worried so much.

last week i was alone at home in india. my husband did not even bother to call and check. im so hurt. in what way im so less to her. when i fought with my husband. arguement got heated and he finally said that im not caring him so he does not care me. i dont even want to talk to him. and im not talking and he also not. when i emailed saying im hurt in a sweet manner also he does not even care about it.

and once he gifted gold bangle to her. when i asked why cant u buy the same for me. he replied u r earning so much. u can buy on ur own. she is not like that.

so much importance to her. now he is also mad at me that i did not wish sil son birthday. i told i forgot was busy with lo.
he blasted me. that i dont consider his relations. even when i was pregnant if she told something that i dint talk to her he has fought with me like anything.

why are they so special. i should also treat them so nicely. though they dont even consider me.

what should i do to make my husband realise. really frustated feel like leaving him and make him suffer and realise my worth. please help to give suggestions.