• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmopolitan

• JambaKrantu

• Anta Assamey

• bhaigan

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

Vadiki rate inka fix kale. Negotiations still on. No labor comes to work without a wage. Please refer labor laws va TS

ys R laaga payment antey kastam emo, 2009 lo baaga pay chessadu paapam YSR CM avvataaniki....so siro might be looking for such contracts

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

After praja rajyam debacle I don't think chiru will enter direct politics again..Mostly indirect support behind the scenes..

once you get bitten with the power bug, quiet ga undatam kastam..but maybe you are right, chiru might be working behind the scenes

1 minute ago, caesar said:

ys R laaga payment antey kastam emo, 2009 lo baaga pay chessadu paapam YSR CM avvataaniki....so siro might be looking for such contracts

apudu TDP ki baga kalindhi ... 2014 lo PK support cheyakapoyunte ... A1gan chethilo chippa kudu thinevadu CBN

Just now, Veeraveera said:

Yevvaraina faisal ivvakapothe labor wont come to work. No cover drives from our side in that topic. Even you guys paid wages to 25 cents in 2014. Dont lie 

please bayata petamaanu.. PK money thisukunadu ante ... evadu vote veyaru.. miru miru kotukovachu..

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

apudu TDP ki baga kalindhi ... 2014 lo PK support cheyakapoyunte ... A1gan chethilo chippa kudu thinevadu CBN

read the lines again , thondara padaku

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

once you get bitten with the power bug, quiet ga undatam kastam..but maybe you are right, chiru might be working behind the scenes

Oka vela hung vachi Power vachenta chance unna PK will take that position I don't think he will give it to chiru..So unless PK can come to power on his own and give ministry to chiru which I don't think is a possibility now or in the future chiru will not enter politics directly.. Also his credibility in politics is very very weak.. People won't trust him even if he tries to conduct public shows and do campaigning..

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Oka vela hung vachi Power vachenta chance unna PK will take that position I don't think he will give it to chiru..So unless PK can come to power on his own and give ministry to chiru which I don't think is a possibility now or in the future chiru will not enter politics directly.. Also his credibility in politics is very very weak.. People won't trust him even if he tries to conduct public shows and do campaigning..

chiranjeevi radu politics loki inka.. he is done ... ethulu chusadu and lothulu chusadu..

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

Yes dont make him mad man. You guys need to lick onions nicely and pay wages as well 

going personally bro,....enduku avesham....YSR key thappa ledhu kadha mari nee language lo lixxxxing Sirio ??

2 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Yes dont make him mad man. You guys need to lick onions nicely and pay wages as well 

aa wages ento details chepi kotukondi..elago last 25 years kotukuntunaru..