how to become super rich just by investments?

hatersloveme

3 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Fear of failure bro adi lenode @tacobell fan ayina @trent or @nuzvid_mamidikaya ayyedi ani @idibezwada Ankul chepthunde @Spartan ki 

No bro. I was out of job for 5 months last year and it hit me very hard. Specially non-immigration status lo undi one point in time lo when you have job you tend to think many things but if you talk to those people who move projects very often they won't have confidence in talking like TS or @Spartan or @perugu_vada uncles. They settled and veterans perhaps. so life treats everyone different. I voluntarily quit the job to invest my time in business but it's not worth it. 

23 minutes ago, hatersloveme said:

just like warren buffet

in next 15-20 years.

discuss friends.

I always believe money making is an art not every one has got one..

and it does not take anything to be filthy rich, no education no background.. there are no set of rules on how to become rich.

you can become rich even by starting a new AFDB antunna @psyc0pk@3$%

Just now, tacobell fan said:

No bro. I was out of job for 5 months last year and it hit me very hard. Specially non-immigration status lo undi one point in time lo when you have job you tend to think many things but if you talk to those people who move projects very often they won't have confidence in talking like TS or @Spartan or @perugu_vada uncles. They settled and veterans perhaps. so life treats everyone different. 

So @spartan bro the richest in this db aa ?

14 minutes ago, hatersloveme said:

business lantivi kakunda just through investments in stocks, mfs, lands etc etc etc any kinda investment.

10c invest chesa antha unda ...abho..rick kid vee

The reason Warren Buffet got rich is because he led a poor life, never spent a single penny on anything he didn't need. Getting rich takes effort and being frugal is the most important one. By living below your means and getting a side gig, a lot of people become millionaires. Don't waste your time on geting rich quick schemes. 

5 minutes ago, hatersloveme said:

aa crypto crypto ani adhi kuda padukobettaru. chakkaga 7 yrs back aina invest chesi vunte ee patiki billionaire ayyevaadini.

you need to know when you invest...doesn't come just like that...goes into lot of research....lottery ticket konoku every day..nevet know when u get retired u might be billionare...most lottery tickets old ppl ke vasthadi...try n try annaru peddalu..

Just now, user789 said:

10c unda ...abho..rick kid vee

10c em vundi bro these days. db lo already 10c is poor category ani selavicharu. min 100c tho middle class category lo vaddam ani. then 1000c tho rich category loki. but kalalu kalalu laage migilipoyelaaga vunnayi. 

ammailaki kuda paisal kavali lekapothe abbailani pattinchukune paristhitullo leru. world revolves around money.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

The reason Warren Buffet got rich is because he led a poor life, never spent a single penny on anything he didn't need. Getting rich takes effort and being frugal is the most important one. By living below your means and getting a side gig, a lot of people become millionaires. Don't waste your time on geting rich quick schemes. 

it's easy to get carried away by his story but there are literally millions of people who county penny by penny yet they are leading a miserable life. My manager use to deliver paper at Warren Buffet house she kind of explains lot of stories. Unless you get to meet people close to him you always think the grass is green on the other side. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

No bro. I was out of job for 5 months last year and it hit me very hard. Specially non-immigration status lo undi one point in time lo when you have job you tend to think many things but if you talk to those people who move projects very often they won't have confidence in talking like TS or @Spartan or @perugu_vada uncles. They settled and veterans perhaps. so life treats everyone different. 

So far I was jobless around 3 yrs total of my career looking back those years I repent for not being able to travel or Taking up career as a chef, which I wanted to do badly but social pressures restricted me in pursuing that career. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, hatersloveme said:

10c em vundi bro these days. db lo already 10c is poor category ani selavicharu. min 100c tho middle class category lo vaddam ani. then 1000c tho rich category loki. but kalalu kalalu laage migilipoyelaaga vunnayi. 

ammailaki kuda paisal kavali lekapothe abbailani pattinchukune paristhitullo leru. world revolves around money.

10c pedithe rich avutharu ante chala mandi unnaru guarantee istara? manaki oka platform to enable lekunda enni matladukunna waste of time. 

1 minute ago, hatersloveme said:

i agree...money means everything..wthout money there is nothing -- most of the cases lo...

• Upvote 1