how to become super rich just by investments?

hatersloveme

16 minutes ago, hatersloveme said:

monne ekkado chadiva s&p lo 1941 lo $10k invest chesthe avi ippudu $50m ayyevi ani...most of the people get out of the stocks after some time because of fear anukunta, vachina labham chalu anukuni. long term patience vunte bane kottochu teda aithe motham povachu.

see basic funda..

invest 500 - 1000 monthly in stocks..(or stock management fund/company)

forget about it for 10 years, dont look at end of the year or end of 2 years...it might go up or down. 1-2 yrs is very small timeframe..

check after 10 years when u actually need money for ur kids..u would have a large chunck of money sitting there then

Thats what I planned for my kid...i dont need lumsum amount of money now..i need it 10yrs from now..

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

The reason Warren Buffet got rich is because he led a poor life, never spent a single penny on anything he didn't need. Getting rich takes effort and being frugal is the most important one. By living below your means and getting a side gig, a lot of people become millionaires. Don't waste your time on geting rich quick schemes. 

he may have led poor life style but through investments one of the richest persons in the world ayyadanthe there is something he has done where others are missing that trick.

• Like 1

Just now, sboyr2r said:

So far I was jobless around 3 yrs total of my career looking back those years I repent for not being able to travel or Taking up career as a chef, which I wanted to do badly but social pressures restricted me in pursuing that career. 

Only things that enables you to grow cheyyali man. Chef aithe not enough, like you should have money and no pulling down factors equally important.  

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

it's easy to get carried away by his story but there are literally millions of people who county penny by penny yet they are leading a miserable life. My manager use to deliver paper at Warren Buffet house she kind of explains lot of stories. Unless you get to meet people close to him you always think the grass is green on the other side. 

Getting a side gig is important. So, is living below your means. 

Just now, hatersloveme said:

he may have led poor life style but through investments one of the richest persons in the world ayyadanthe there is something he has done where others are missing that trick.

He obviously won't share things that other people get benefit 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Getting a side gig is important. So, is living below your means. 

Entha luck undalo telusa dude? Nuvvu okkadive chese vi not enough. Nee entourage kuda anthe vibrating ga undali 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

10c pedithe rich avutharu ante chala mandi unnaru guarantee istara? manaki oka platform to enable lekunda enni matladukunna waste of time. 

yes. 10c invest chestam atleast 100c cheyyagalaru ane guarantee isthe easy ga invest cheyyachu.

Just now, DrBeta said:

Have you guys done MSing? I know people that are traveling around the world for free. Don't waste your money on air travel and hotels/Airbnb

edi ela go cheppu @boeing747 uncle ki teliyala 3 years nunchi travel job chestunte. 

Just now, hatersloveme said:

yes. 10c invest chestam atleast 100c cheyyagalaru ane guarantee isthe easy ga invest cheyyachu.

mari adhe. @idibezwada and @trent uncles list lo mundu untaru antha sure shot ga money grow avuthayi ani telisthe.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Have you guys done MSing? I know people that are traveling around the world for free. Don't waste your money on air travel and hotels/Airbnb

What is this ? 

I know woof 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

edi ela go cheppu @boeing747 uncle ki teliyala 3 years nunchi travel job chestunte. 

Chaala tatangam undi, getting good credit scores and multiple credit cards is important. Tarvata, credit card lo points techukovali. Credit card to gift card koni, a gift card to money order koni, danini malli account lo esukune lekka. Kani Anni chotla Anni cards lato, Anni stores lo cheyyadam kudaradu. Dinini Chala study cheyyali.