how to become super rich just by investments?

hatersloveme

2 minutes ago, sarita said:

starting new cards ki koni points add avutayi. But, once u start incurring debt it'll ruin ur credit score.

asalu bedt unte kada 

will pay off by end of cycle ante as soon i get rewards those cars join the garage ante 

I have detialed spread sheet of how many cards i have..

how much i need to pay when to close them and all 

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

anna i know all this with chase points u can shop at amazon

u can redeem for cash.

I plan to go to india this year so aa card 

I paid $18,000 in flight tickets and they gave me $1600 cash back. Adhe money cheap flights or days change chesukoni velthe? I don't have money to fill that $18,000 yet so they are nicely charging that every month. So kotha lo alane untadhi samma ga. Repu balance fill avutunte ardham avvudhi. 

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Merchant gurunchi evadu alochincatledu ikkada, I enabled Groupon (newer version) for the business and they literally robbing me and passing on to the customer. At the end, bank is happy because they can at least find enough people to make them spend and not everyone pay back with-in time. So neat ga higher interest charges eyyochu.

then they will bump up the prices

Just now, tacobell fan said:

I paid $18,000 in flight tickets and he gave me $1600 cash back. Adhe money cheap flights or days change chesukoni velthe? I don't have money to fill that $18,000 yet so they are nicely charging that every month. So kotha lo alane untadhi samma ga. Repu balance fill avutunte ardham avvudhi. 

If you MS large amounts ventane katteyali. If balance is close to the credit limit, score tagguddi. That's why I said you should study this before doing. 

Just now, PCR_MURTY said:

then they will bump up the prices

it's vicious process to set you on to confused system so that you think you are getting better rewards. OPT and new to credit cards people ki exciting ga untadhi. No matter how hard you try to avoid you simply cannot ila DB lo influence chesi excite ayyi card open chese vallu chala mandi unnaru. Travel rewards ani edo brand new money generating idea la essay writing rase vallu unnaru. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

it's vicious process to set you on to confused system so that you think you are getting better rewards. OPT and new to credit cards people ki exciting ga untadhi. No matter how hard you try to avoid you simply cannot ila DB lo influence chesi excite ayyi card open chese vallu chala mandi unnaru. Travel rewards ani edo brand new money generating idea la essay writing rase vallu unnaru. 

baa naku india trip ku paisal kvali so playing thsi game whats wrong in it 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

If you MS large amounts ventane katteyali. If balance is close to the credit limit, score tagguddi. That's why I said you should study this before doing. 

kattadam antha straight forward? Evadini ayina theory prove cheyyamanu that when you use pay back ani? Don't you know that's how financial institutions or chit funds or any vehicle interest companies surviving? 

1 minute ago, tittiemaster said:

inthaki em telcharu vayya, investments tho rich avvadam easy aa kada

Answer neeku kuda telusu but still you don't want to admit bro

8 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

You can't build your credit score, usual ga anni credit card tiskuni payment pakkaga unte credit score 750-780 daggara aagipoddi.

life montham happy path undadhu. That's the key, use chese card ippudu bagunna it will wait for you to pay in interests. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

I also got two tickets to India last year and two vacations this year in Hilton. For some people, it is worth it. 

aapehe ee thokkalu rewards gola...janalu asale rich ayye ideas meeda research chesta vunte madhyalo vachi enduku panikiraani rewards antav

• Upvote 1