GC processing .. Can some one change employer..Help

rapchik

2 minutes ago, rapchik said:

Is it possible he can shift with another employer... meanwhile patha employer process cont chesi... 6th year lopala 140 approval vasthe...adhi use chesukoni kotha employer extension apply cheyacha ?

@Amrita   Spartan

Yes, as long as the employer doesn't revoke he can move to another company but he can only get 1 year at max because he will max out since 5 years are used. If he file with current employer since labor is approved he will get 1 year extensions beyond 6 years. I-140 premium lo cheyyochu so easy ga ayyipotuindhi but have to wait 180 days to lock the PD then can do any drama

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

first vadiki 140 approve avvali... current employer to...premium cheyandi.

chesaka..apply transfer with new company..

kaani one catch.... if 140 approve ayi less than 180 days with employer unte..he can revoke it.

ade 180 days unte, he cannot revoke..so consultancy odito good terms unte better..

ledu ante anni vadilesi FT vadi deggara kottaga start cheyali process but might take more than 1 year to apply and 2 yrs to get 140.

oh... process lo unapudu shift ayithe i cant cont that 140 prcoess... am i right

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Yes, as long as the employer doesn't revoke he can move to another company but he can only get 1 year at max because he will max out since 5 years are used. If he file with current employer since labor is approved he will get 1 year extensions beyond 6 years. I-140 premium lo cheyyochu so easy ga ayyipotuindhi but have to wait 180 days to lock the PD then can do any drama

GOT IT...

2 minutes ago, rapchik said:

oh... process lo unapudu shift ayithe i cant cont that 140 prcoess... am i right

GOT IT...

nope.

2 minutes ago, Avenger said:

@Spartan@Amrita : Fulltime aythe revoke chesthara usually inka 6 months avvakpothe?

pedda companies cheyavu..but they will ask for u to pay the legal costs...around 10K avutadi..

or stay for 2 years (my company policy) with the company after 140 approval.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Avenger said:

@Spartan@Amrita : Fulltime aythe revoke chesthara usually inka 6 months avvakpothe?

it’s no brainer to apply GC with end clients because mestri’s are better you can push them and get I-140 done and switch to anyone of your interest. Otherwise you are forced to play by the company rules and you are not guranteed  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Avenger said:

Usually they dont. *n$

1 hour ago, rapchik said:

GOT IT...

I would advice to stay ..5th yr FT ki velladam bad idea. Naku job vachi kuda poledu chase lo as they would start GC only after an yr. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Usually they dont. *n$

I would advice to stay ..5th yr FT ki velladam bad idea. Naku job vachi kuda poledu chase lo as they would start GC only after an yr. 

What is your tech ?

Spartan

This letter is providing you with written notification that XYZ Inc. will be requesting the withdrawal of your previously approved I-140 immigrant Visa Petition If you are no longer a XYZ  employee, we are unable to continue with the processing of your permanent residency status.  In accordance with USCIS policy a letter will be sent by XYZ to USCIS notifying USCIS to withdraw this I-140 petition and cease processing of your permanent residency sponsorship by XYZ

I was in consulting before and got approved i 140  from xyx now i moved to ABC full time after 180 days... and xyz withdraw chesaru na i140 and ABC has started my process from beginning. 

will i be able to use the i140 from xyz in future (if getting i140 from my new companies gets delayed?

1 minute ago, MeraBharat_Mahan said:

will i be able to use the i140 from xyz in future (if getting i140 from my new companies gets delayed?

elaborate more on what do you mean by use the I-140 from xyz in future? Other than Priority Date there is nothing that can be carried, even if you go back to xyz employer he has to file from Labor + refile I-140. because the process is same regardless of the employer. 

• Upvote 1