GC processing .. Can some one change employer..Help

rapchik

Just now, MeraBharat_Mahan said:

future h1b renewal's ki i cannot use my i140 from XYZ right

Renewals you will get even XYZ revokes I-140. Only concern if @TRUMP all of sudden say current and process all pending petitions you don't have opportunity to file I-485 unless you have active I-140. But this is highly unlikely to happen. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Renewals you will get even XYZ revokes I-140. Only concern if @TRUMP all of sudden say current and process all pending petitions you don't have opportunity to file I-485 unless you have active I-140. But this is highly unlikely to happen. 

GC ashalu levu bhayya  kani --------after XYZ has notified USCIS to withdraw this I-140 petition and cease processing of your permanent residency ------you are saying i can keep extending my H1B on the basis of i140 revoked by XYZ even though i am now Full Time at ABC? (i already completed 6 years of h1b)

7 minutes ago, MeraBharat_Mahan said:

GC ashalu levu bhayya  kani --------after XYZ has notified USCIS to withdraw this I-140 petition and cease processing of your permanent residency ------you are saying i can keep extending my H1B on the basis of i140 revoked by XYZ even though i am now Full Time at ABC? (i already completed 6 years of h1b)

Yes

https://www.murthy.com/2016/01/27/priority-date-retention-i-140-revocation-protections-proposed-regulation/

Priority Date Retention & I-140 Revocation Protections: Proposed Regulation

After 180 Days, Withdrawal of I-140 by Petitioner Would No Longer Lead to Revocation

• Under another provision in the proposed regulation, once an I-140 has been approved for 180 days or more, it could only be revoked by the USCIS based on error, fraud, or misrepresentation, or upon revocation or invalidation of the corresponding labor certification. This means that, if a petitioner were to withdraw an I-140 180 days after its approval, this would not cause the USCIS to revoke the I-140. Such withdrawals are quite common in situations in which the I-140 beneficiary has moved to a new employer.

Continued Validity of I-140 Provides Key Benefits to H1B Workers & H-4 Spouses

The continued validity of an approved I-140 under these circumstances would provide two notable benefits. First of all, an H1B worker could continue to use the I-140 as a basis to extend status beyond the six-year standard limit after a change of employer. In addition, the I-140 could continue to be used by a dependent spouse to qualify for an H-4 EAD. This, undoubtedly, would provide some level of added flexibility and a sense of security for an H1B worker considering a move to a new employer.

20 hours ago, Spartan said:

pedda companies cheyavu..but they will ask for u to pay the legal costs...around 10K avutadi..

or stay for 2 years (my company policy) with the company after 140 approval.

Ba vallaki telidu nee work work vs AFDB hours.. adi telisthe next day ne po antaru@3$%