The ocean's water-circulation system is weakening

tacobell fan

In the 2004 film "The Day After Tomorrow," a climatologist played by Dennis Quaid lectures world leaders about global warming. Although the concept of global warming driving a cooling trend seems counter intuitiveThe real star of the show (sorry, Dennis Quaid) is an ocean current called the Atlantic The AMOC moves ocean water north and south in the Atlantic while also circulating it from the surface to the watery depths. Scientists have likened the system to a conveyor belt. Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC) that moves warm water from the equatorial tropics up to Europe and the north Atlantic.  

D2j2V1rWoAEfH7z.jpg

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Yeah start with Iceland 

Started eppudo but yes in my list . Glaciers, active volcanos and Northern lights Iceland lo chudali . *n$

Just now, Amrita said:

Started eppudo but yes in my list . Glaciers, active volcanos and Northern lights Iceland lo chudali . *n$

Meeru ilage enjoy chesthu unadalani aa Subramanya swamy ko pray kartha hoon

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Yes, you can set up whale watching

new sea routes at arctic shipping lo invest cheyochu 

already started kada artic lo shipping   canada ku vastunnayi kada evey summer goods 

Just now, LazyRohit said:

Appude kadu le inko 15-20 yrs tarvta full swing lo vuntadi weather

what I heard is 15-20 years lo Canada will be the agricultural  hub for world ani