• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacobell fan

• ARYA

• jobseeker1

• ekunadam_enkanna

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jobseeker1 said:

does anyone know how an employer reports to DOL or any other government agency about the work authorization of employees? And how frequently do they report?

I-9 form or E-verify to make sure that employee is authorized to work in the states.  Re-verify I-9 or E-verify again after the expiration of any relevant documents.

Usually no re-verify i-9 for citizens and perm residents. These days, large companies use some software that manages e-verify. And this tool can request re-verify.

I-9 form is honor based. Sometimes, USCIS can do I-9 audits.  Remember ICE raids last year on 711 stores across the country. They came to check I-9 forms to see whether their employees are authorized to work or not.

Companies  should keep public access files for their h1b folks. These files are like LCA, h1b petition, etc.  DoL and USCIS can come for site visits unannounced.

For IRS, your payroll provider usually sends quarterly taxes.

2 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

does anyone know how an employer reports to DOL or any other government agency about the work authorization of employees? And how frequently do they report?

antha issue unte you can move to different company or prime vendor or client kada endhuku ee lolli

2 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

ltt

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

antha issue unte you can move to different company or prime vendor or client kada endhuku ee lolli

question entante..... edaina visa issues valla employee out of country vellalsoste... can that employee still continue to work for that employer from outside of the USA and can he get paid in the USA? Is it legal? 

or country lo ledu kabatti, immigration status doesn't matter ah? 

3 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

question entante..... edaina visa issues valla employee out of country vellalsoste... can that employee still continue to work for that employer from outside of the USA and can he get paid in the USA? Is it legal? 

This varies from company to company and there is no hard policy. When i worked at financial client they doesn't allow you to work out of country and get paid in USD. Even if you can work then they used to pay local curency where you are working as per market rate but some clients like health cares are liberal. When you are out of country immigration may or may not matter again depends on the situation. 

By now, you all must have see the hungama that has happened today..no, least of my intent to do so but when being dragged into controversy consistently, Inhad nonother option other than to respond. 

I did not troll @vendettaa neither her accomplices. As usual, I was ranting on TDP like I do always and out of thin air, 10’a of threads started and all of them had one thing in common, to abuse me. 

@vendettaa has joined and lead this pack of abusers, saying that I have trolled her for her non-cooperation 2.5 years back. 

So, Do anyone take things personal and abuse for getting trolled ? 

And followed by it, those ID’s which I believe have been banned multiple times during the day, have been calling up with other ID’s and continuing the same rant and abuse on me. 

I don’t need to tell you guys about the abusive language used. 

I can still take it easy , forget and ignore and get ahead but the same set of people have constant been following me in every thread and post and continuing their rant. 

I tried to ignore them, but then again decided to hit them back hard in the way they understand. 

The result, threads are sobering and getting polluted. Topics are being diverted and conversations have been getting murkier and dirtied with the kind of words being used. 

Now, what should be the best step forward in such cases ? 

@halwaleaks

@Android_Halwa

@halwaisawomanizer

Just now, lava said:

By now, you all must have see the hungama that has happened today..no, least of my intent to do so but when being dragged into controversy consistently, Inhad nonother option other than to respond. 

I did not troll @vendettaa neither her accomplices. As usual, I was ranting on TDP like I do always and out of thin air, 10’a of threads started and all of them had one thing in common, to abuse me. 

@vendettaa has joined and lead this pack of abusers, saying that I have trolled her for her non-cooperation 2.5 years back. 

And followed by it, those ID’s which I believe have been banned multiple times during the day, have been calling up with other ID’s and continuing the same rant and abuse on me. 

I can still take it easy , forget and ignore and get ahead but the same set of people have constant been following me in every thread and post and continuing their rant. 

I tried to ignore them, but then again decided to hit them back hard in the way they understand. 

The result, threads are sobering and getting polluted. Topics are being diverted and conversations have been getting murkier and dirtied with the kind of words being used. 

@halwaleaks

@Android_Halwa

@halwaisawomanizer

da

da

da

da

da

Ram32

@halwaleaks

@Android_Halwa

@halwaisawomanizer

28 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

He can pay you like an offshore contractor or offshore employee, but not on American payroll. 

Lots of things are done in good faith or honor based. Large companies just have pre defined policies and will say NO to anything that appears to be hanky panky.

As long as the employer can prove that you are authorized to work in the states,  that you are on a very long vacation, and that the company has a policy of granting 90 days vacation, yes the company can pay you on American payroll.

If they can’t prove that one is not authorized to work, No.

there is another issue called “ghost employees”. Usually immigrants in USA add their wives and kids on their small business payroll, even though these relatives are not working. irs considers this illegal even though these relatives are authorized to work.

however, IRS doesn’t care about ones legal status to get paid. That’s why even if someone hires illegals, that person should withhold payroll taxes for that illegal person.