Biotin or Collagen which one is preferred

Babunuvbtechah

I was wondering evaru ayina using bone broth or biotin supplements for hair loss ? If so which brands ? Did ur skin really improved? I’m using hair nails and skin supplements nails are growing super fast but hair lo no change 

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Bone broth ante paya?? 

Emadhya bone broth powder form lo dorrukutunnai so adhi adugutunna ..chala mandi using that powder in smoothies or in BPC Anta 

2 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Emadhya bone broth powder form lo dorrukutunnai so adhi adugutunna ..chala mandi using that powder in smoothies or in BPC Anta 

You mean collagen? I drink that everyday in coffee. Mostly I take Marine Collagen because I don't eat meat. The brand is Vital Proteins. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

I do. Biotin using but I will tell you that you don't see tremendous results but if you stop you will know what it has done. 

Any preferred brands ? Stomach upset lantive untayya first Lo 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

I do. Biotin using but I will tell you that you don't see tremendous results but if you stop you will know what it has done. 

If you stop there'll be more loss?

Just now, tacobell fan said:

You mean collagen? I drink that everyday in coffee. Mostly I take Marine Collagen because I don't eat meat. The brand is Vital Proteins. 

Sprouts lo chusa adhi howz the taste 

Just now, Babunuvbtechah said:

Sprouts lo chusa adhi howz the taste 

There are 100+ flavors but I always take unflavored so that I don't need to know how it tastes. You can mix in water and drink, too

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I guess so because I noticed personally i don't know about others. 

Enti ala antav I bought vital proteins lo marine collagen sample size techa 10g pouch ippudu im skeptical abt trying this 😕