Biotin or Collagen which one is preferred

Babunuvbtechah

2 hours ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

I was wondering evaru ayina using bone broth or biotin supplements for hair loss ? If so which brands ? Did ur skin really improved? I’m using hair nails and skin supplements nails are growing super fast but hair lo no change 

Biotin is Good, I am using it

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Biotin-000-mcg-Capsules/dp/B00CYA4RIK/ref=sr_1_9?crid=1GTY0JTXS5AQZ&keywords=biotin+10000mcg&qid=1553889557&s=gateway&sprefix=biotin%2Caps%2C140&sr=8-9

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Andukena break up ayindi ani edustu vntaav and you classify yourself as sigma

:3D_Smiles:

break up ayindi ani edichaana? 7 years of relationship tarvaata break up ayindi ani baadapadaanu. Baadapadadam is different from edvadam I think 

2 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

break up ayindi ani edichaana? 7 years of relationship tarvaata break up ayindi ani baadapadaanu. Baadapadadam is different from edvadam I think 

Literal ga edavadam kaadu..

Image result for brahmi gif

5 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Literal ga edavadam kaadu..

Image result for brahmi gif

"Thaaney sarvasvam anukoni preminchina abbayi/ammayi dooramaina situations meeru face chesi unte.. atlanti event valla me life paina etlanti impact undindi? Did it make you a better person or the opposite of it? " This was the content of my first thread in the DB. So you're free to interpret the way you like it. I value human emotions.And love is the most significant thing in my life.

1 minute ago, Anveshi said:

"Thaaney sarvasvam anukoni preminchina abbayi/ammayi dooramaina situations meeru face chesi unte.. atlanti event valla me life paina etlanti impact undindi? Did it make you a better person or the opposite of it? " This was the content of my first thread in the DB. So you're free to interpret the way you like it. I value human emotions and love is the  most significant of it. 

Okay Good luck!

24 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

"You aren’t the beta who sets yourself apart by being outside the group. You aren’t the alpha because you don’t want anyone to follow you and what you really hate most is when someone puts expectations on who or what you are “supposed” to be.

You do what you want, when you want and care less about what people think about it. Norms are boring and controlling, and that isn’t what you are all about."

-The best thing about 'Sigmas'. 

10 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

"Thaaney sarvasvam anukoni preminchina abbayi/ammayi dooramaina situations meeru face chesi unte.. atlanti event valla me life paina etlanti impact undindi? Did it make you a better person or the opposite of it? " This was the content of my first thread in the DB. So you're free to interpret the way you like it. I value human emotions.And love is the most significant thing in my life.

#$1@gr33d

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

I do. Biotin using but I will tell you that you don't see tremendous results but if you stop you will know what it has done. 

tablets a kaka Biotin vi?

3 minutes ago, sarita said:

"You aren’t the beta who sets yourself apart by being outside the group. You aren’t the alpha because you don’t want anyone to follow you and what you really hate most is when someone puts expectations on who or what you are “supposed” to be.

You do what you want, when you want and care less about what people think about it. Norms are boring and controlling, and that isn’t what you are all about."

-The best thing about 'Sigmas'. 

My ex used to be upset of this behavior of mine. But she knew that I care about of her. Kaani deeni valla lollilu tappevi kaadu :D paapam baagane vegindi