Biotin or Collagen which one is preferred

Babunuvbtechah

11 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

My ex used to be upset of this behavior of mine. But she knew that I care about of her. Kaani deeni valla lollilu tappevi kaadu :D paapam baagane vegindi

:giggle:  She must be a 'Beta'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sarita said:

Beta qualities chala libra women lo kuda unnai she is caring but also clingy 😕 ... clingy women ante chala chiraku men ki walaki Ento “cool gal “ kavali she should be independent and also little bit softy ayindali 

1 hour ago, sarita said:

ha ha. I knew her as a sigma when we first met. Tarvaata tarvaata maarindemo anipichindi. Relationship lo unte people change avthaaru anukunta :D

2 hours ago, Anveshi said:

break up ayindi ani edichaana? 7 years of relationship tarvaata break up ayindi ani baadapadaanu. Baadapadadam is different from edvadam I think 

Ente Nen atti welagane love stories chepeskuntunaru 

break up ayindi ani edichaana? 7 years of relationship tarvaata break up ayindi ani baadapadaanu. Baadapadadam is different from edvadam I think 

7 years aa ?? Baap re edvadam is chinna vishayam 😔

2 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

ha ha. I knew her as a sigma when we first met. Tarvaata tarvaata maarindemo anipichindi. Relationship lo unte people change avthaaru anukunta :D

“Cool girl “ nunchi “ clingy gal “ ayindi papam 

"Thaaney sarvasvam anukoni preminchina abbayi/ammayi dooramaina situations meeru face chesi unte.. atlanti event valla me life paina etlanti impact undindi? Did it make you a better person or the opposite of it? " This was the content of my first thread in the DB. So you're free to interpret the way you like it. I value human emotions.And love is the most significant thing in my life.

Edhi ee thread ki link ? U know I love love stories 

• Upvote 1

U know I get excited wen I hear any break up story and people would be like “are you crazy ?? Ikkada break up badhapadtunte u r excited about the story ani 

so why did u guys break up ? Did ur relationship changed over the years or cheating?!? Parents tho godava ?? 

3 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

7 years aa ?? Baap re edvadam is chinna vishayam 😔

Intense emotions untaayi kada avi untaayi gurtu chesukunapudu alla.. she's a significant part of my life and I used very protective about her. Inka nenu lekunda emaipothadi ane baada chaala rojulu undedi

2 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

U know I get excited wen I hear any break up story and people would be like “are you crazy ?? Ikkada break up badhapadtunte u r excited about the story ani 

so why did u guys break up ? Did ur relationship changed over the years or cheating?!? Parents tho godava ?? 

excited about break up story aa.. wah wah

Relationship definitely changed over the years.. there was no cheating involved... Family differences anthe.. 

2 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

excited about break up story aa.. wah wah

Relationship definitely changed over the years.. there was no cheating involved... Family differences anthe.. 

Hehe adhi kadu excites antey analysis cheddam ani evaridhi tappu who should have compromised lantive hehe