Biotin or Collagen which one is preferred

Babunuvbtechah

2 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

Yeah, I think so. I know that she had a strong personality before.. but this was some 7 years back. Sudden ga antha aipoina 6 years enduku pampichindo teliyadu. 

you may expect a wedding invitation soon - if she's still single :giggle: acc @Babunuvbtechah

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Good that u got out of that relationship! Ippudu again y sending requests Kya bhaat  hain ha 😉 inthaki did u accept ?ughh too bad I can’t post gifs .. Asal gifs lo I can express better hehe 

Actual ga mtv lo ‘ the hills’ ani oka reality show vachedhi eppudo LKG time Lo reality show rich Beverly Hills relationships andulo papam lauren aney ammai ki oka roju ex will send flowers to office papam murisi podhi Tera chuste vadu to invite her to his engagement he does that 

kompadesi aa pila kuda look at my life now u loser ani chupinchataniki kadu kada ?!?  we never know 😱

Yeah Ade enduku pampichindo teliyaledu. I accepted the request and we didn't even say hi to each other.. wierd kada. Aa tarvaata thana profile deactivate chesukundi

maybe she's changed person now.. apudu nenu chesindi correct anipinchindemo. Show off aithe anukovatledu..but like you said, we never know

Just now, Anveshi said:

Yeah Ade enduku pampichindo teliyaledu. I accepted the request and we didn't even say hi to each other.. wierd kada. Aa tarvaata thana profile deactivate chesukundi

maybe she's changed person now.. apudu nenu chesindi correct anipinchindemo. Show off aithe anukovatledu..but like you said, we never know

profile deactivated a 😮 So weird?

u're not cooking some stories rt, like @Babunuvbtechah @3$%

3 minutes ago, sarita said:

I mean people will generally have egos kada so saying,

nuv chepina reason ki show off cheyali ante -she can put her profile in public, y to send request? 

Sometimes if u are so happy and moved on alanti appudu no ego edho friendly request just to catch up 

Or 

now she is in so bad position she reminds abt all those good days they spent together and wanted to reconnect 

arey bhai nuv accept cheyatadhey anthaga bug chesthe block option elago undi ga 

2 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

Kaaledu anukunta

Yayyyy racha rambolla.... 

oh nuv classy kabati ‘ it’s a crazy crazy crazy feeling 🎶🎶🎵🎶

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Sometimes if u are so happy and moved on alanti appudu no ego edho friendly request just to catch up 

Or 

now she is in so bad position she reminds abt all those good days they spent together and wanted to reconnect 

read the story- after he accepted the request

tanu profile a deactivate chesindi anta

did she see some 'unthinkable' thing in his profile?🤔

3 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Or 

I hope she's happy. 

She was so pissed off with what I said..entha frustration chupichindi ante I had to curse myself in front of her to console her. I was a big time sucker anipichindi apudu.  Saawariya lo Ranbir laaga

1 minute ago, sarita said:

That bitch just blocked our dude ... how dare is she ( sorry bitch is just an expression ) 

okay this tells me one thing maybe she wanted to spy on him and wanted to know where is this guy upto ani 

@Anveshi neku donga acct unda fb Lo search with that acct if her name pops up she blocked you 😡

5 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Yayyyy racha rambolla.... 

oh nuv classy kabati ‘ it’s a crazy crazy crazy feeling 🎶🎶🎵🎶

CITI_c$y kaadu.. ninnu veedani needanu nenu kalala kadile katha nenu paata mogindi

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sarita said:

Paapam em kastam ochindo anukoni ekkuva alochinchaledu 

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

That bitch just blocked our dude ... how dare is she ( sorry bitch is just an expression ) 

okay this tells me one thing maybe she wanted to spy on him and wanted to know where is this guy upto ani 

@Anveshi neku donga acct unda fb Lo search with that acct if her name pops up she blocked you 😡

Crap, kada block chest de-activated ani vastundi 

@3$%