Biotin or Collagen which one is preferred

Babunuvbtechah

3 minutes ago, sarita said:

whose fault do u think it is? Isn't it the guy's fault entirely for two-timing his gf?

The guy was an asshole. And the girl was living in a delusional world. 

• Upvote 2

Have u watched this movie ‘ he’s not that into you ‘ amazing movie .. andulo Bradley Cooper cheats with Scarlett anamata while he is married to jennifer 

oka roju he will confess that I cheated ani .. Jennifer will be cool abt it .. vadu surprise ayitadu but oka roju she will find cigarettes 🚬 she will outburst with anger ... 

For her trust enti ante they make promises anta no smoking ani oath anta case her dad dies with cancer smoking cigars ... for her I ki ammai tho relationship kana no smoking anedhe biggest cheating / breaking her trust 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Have u watched this movie ‘ he’s not that into you ‘ amazing movie .. andulo Bradley Cooper cheats with Scarlett anamata while he is married to jennifer 

oka roju he will confess that I cheated ani .. Jennifer will be cool abt it .. vadu surprise ayitadu but oka roju she will find cigarettes 🚬 she will outburst with anger ... 

For her trust enti ante they make promises anta no smoking ani oath anta case her dad dies with cancer smoking cigars ... for her I ki ammai tho relationship kana no smoking anedhe biggest cheating / breaking her trust 

Will watch%$#$

Ekkado oo article chadiva “Y so people won’t leave toxic relationships “ ani the answer is some relationships are like playing a gamble anta 

gambling lo intial ga u will win lucky ayi asha padi aadithe second round kuda win avvitava but 3 rd round u lose but u will still play 4 th ,5 th ... and finally lose everything . Same thing in relationships initially it will be all fairytale, honeymoon kind of feels later that sparkle will fade reality kicks in then u even though other person treats u bad u still remind those initial things and keep going and going until certain break point 

• Upvote 1

Aa story lo kuda that girl wanted to give up but those little sparkle things that happened in between them made her go back to more and act delusional 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Ekkado oo article chadiva “Y so people won’t leave toxic relationships “ ani the answer is some relationships are like playing a gamble anta 

gambling lo intial ga u will win lucky ayi asha padi aadithe second round kuda win avvitava but 3 rd round u lose but u will still play 4 th ,5 th ... and finally lose everything . Same thing in relationships initially it will be all fairytale, honeymoon kind of feels later that sparkle will fade reality kicks in then u even though other person treats u bad u still remind those initial things and keep going and going until certain break point 

Well, I don't know but it could be the case. Chaala abusive relationships lo people still hang on. Especially pelli ayyi unte adi inka verey level lo untadi. We cannot help much though.

Nenu around 21 or 22 unnapudu anukunta.. I dated a girl for about 6 months.. she was completely in a different league. So possessive and dominating. And I told her that I can't do this because I feel suffocated. She felt so bad and edupu ki anthe ledu..  console chesthe malli netthiki ekkesariki exit door chupiyalsi ochindi.. I felt bad for myself for getting into it. But what to do apudu antha maturity lekunde. monna emadhya FB lo request pampichindi 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

Well, I don't know but it could be the case. Chaala abusive relationships lo people still hang on. Especially pelli ayyi unte adi inka verey level lo untadi. We cannot help much though.

Nenu around 21 or 22 unnapudu anukunta.. I dated a girl for about 6 months.. she was completely in a different league. So possessive and dominating. And I told her that I can't do this because I feel suffocated. She felt so bad and edupu ki anthe ledu..  console chesthe malli netthiki ekkesariki exit door chupiyalsi ochindi.. I felt bad for myself for getting into it. But what to do apudu antha maturity lekunde. monna emadhya FB lo request pampichindi 

she must be a really strong girl, why would anyone send a request to the guy who rejected her? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Anveshi said:

Good that u got out of that relationship! Ippudu again y sending requests Kya bhaat  hain ha 😉 inthaki did u accept ?ughh too bad I can’t post gifs .. Asal gifs lo I can express better hehe 

Actual ga mtv lo ‘ the hills’ ani oka reality show vachedhi eppudo LKG time Lo reality show rich Beverly Hills relationships andulo papam lauren aney ammai ki oka roju ex will send flowers to office papam murisi podhi Tera chuste vadu to invite her to his engagement he does that 

kompadesi aa pila kuda look at my life now u loser ani chupinchataniki kadu kada ?!?  we never know 😱

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, sarita said:

she must be a really strong girl, why would anyone send a request to the guy who rejected her? 🤔

Abboo strong ey ...  thokka add friend is just a click daniki malli estrong U eeheart uu eam undi 

one word boredom made her do it 😂😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Abboo strong ey ...  thokka add friend is just a click daniki malli estrong U eeheart uu eam undi 

one word boredom made her do it 😂😂

I mean people will generally have egos kada so saying,

nuv chepina reason ki show off cheyali ante -she can put her profile in public, y to send request? 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sarita said:

Yeah, I think so. I know that she had a strong personality before.. but this was some 7 years back. Sudden ga antha aipoina 6 years enduku pampichindo teliyadu. 

1 minute ago, Anveshi said:

Yeah, I think so. I know that she had a strong personality before.. but this was some 7 years back. Sudden ga antha aipoina 6 years enduku pampichindo teliyadu. 

Pilla ki pelli ayinda ?