KTR tweek ki reply..idhi nijamena

JAPAN

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kaleshwaram and Palamur-Rangareddy are two entirely different projects kaka...

Palamuru aithe more or less 100% lift...You would be lifting water and filing up reservoirs unlike Kaleshwaram

since the dam is already built they are building the delivery network and storage for palamuru. I get it but I was commenting on the stupid logic that center will not sponsor lift irrigation. 

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Telusu, the magnitude is much bigger, do you jow much it irrigates? About 30 lakh acres, do you how much is being spent on raitu bandu and free electricity? Do you know how much ground water is being depleted? Do you know jow employment it generates? Do you how much revenue it brings to the state coffers? Do you how much industry will expand of having sufficient water? Do you how much agony it solves of not having drinking water?

all these out weighs the maintenance costs of few thousand crores

Do you know howmuch electricity it burns? Do you know no youth wants agri but move to city? Do you know future of india is industrial but not agri? So you spend few thousand crores every year and produce few hundred crores worth food from kaleswaram? The interest on dam loan money+electricity bill is double than the food produced.Spend that money on improving govt schools , hospitals.nims building boozu pattindi bhongir la adi open cheyamanu.doctors ki salary istey village la work chestaru.

9 minutes ago, Katara said:

Do you know howmuch electricity it burns? Do you know no youth wants agri but move to city? Do you know future of india is industrial but not agri? So you spend few thousand crores every year and produce few hundred crores worth food from kaleswaram? The interest on dam loan money+electricity bill is double than the food produced.Spend that money on improving govt schools , hospitals.nims building boozu pattindi bhongir la adi open cheyamanu.doctors ki salary istey village la work chestaru.

I will rest my case as soon as you said no one is doing agriculture and runnig away from it, this is what is detrimental to our country, noone is gonna come from outside to feed 1.5 billion odd population

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JAPAN said:

AlreAdy 2016 loney cheppinaru....ye irrigation project ki kuda national status ivvamu after pollavaram ani...except J&K...

Thikka munda Gallu.....dhanne pattu koni eladutharu.....

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

water lekuntay lift chesi postunaru option ledhu mari tg paiki undi godavarai parey place lo so lift is compulsory ...

17000 crores mumbai metro ki ichinappu leni rule lift irrigation ki vachidi munda nayyalaku

1 hour ago, JAPAN said:

i mean lift irrigation projects declaring as national projects ??

adi oka country daniki rules.. bongu boshanam... capital unna area ni sep state ani against 60% of people wishes division world lone ekkada jaragdu... aa labour country lo jaragala?? avasaram vaste ani avutai.. valla mohalaki no rules nothing... all political benefits only

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

I will rest my case as soon as you said no one is doing agriculture and runnig away from it, this is what is detrimental to our country, noone is gonna come from outside to feed 1.5 billion odd population

China em chestundi? Evadu pedtunnadu? Industrial nations import.india lo jaaga ayipoyindi.mottam plots chesindu mee leader

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

adi oka country daniki rules.. bongu boshanam... capital unna area ni sep state ani against 60% of people wishes division world lone ekkada jaragdu... aa labour country lo jaragala?? avasaram vaste ani avutai.. valla mohalaki no rules nothing... all political benefits only

Endi samara already chetulu etesinava? Jaffas gelustunaru ani fix aa