Factors favoring TDP

kirakporadu

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

sonta vallani champukunnaru...rajkeeyam kosam ani cheppinattu gurtu ekkado speech lo

Those are speculations only. No one knows the truth until SIT reveals.

I don't think this murder will affect the polls unless the police investigation completes before the elections.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• caesar

• kirakporadu

• tables

Popular Days

I don't think jagan is doing a good counter attack on CBN's moves. ee vere states gaalatoh campaigning ni manchiga counter cheyochu through his speeches , not sure why he is not doing that.

2 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

Those are speculations only. No one knows the truth until SIT reveals.

I don't think this murder will affect the polls unless the police investigation completes before the elections.

Exactly asalu investigation annadhe proper ga jargaledhu, reports bayataki rakamunde too much of speculations

"repu mee intlo water raakapoina, road veyalana mee local MLA vestadu ..ee farooq abdullah kejriwal kaadu" , elections taarvta veelu kanapadaru ani manchiga janalaku explain cheyochu. this is what mukku did in TG elections and it worked.

1 minute ago, tables said:

I don't think jagan is doing a good counter attack on CBN's moves. ee vere states gaalatoh campaigning ni manchiga counter cheyochu through his speeches , not sure why he is not doing that.

+1 

He is missing many good counter attack points. Like why CBN tried alliance with TRS in TG elections when TRS was accused of blaming doing injustice to AP 

1 minute ago, tables said:

This is where CBN has an edge. His media will give 200% attention/publicity to elevate his views. Though Jagan is counter-attacking, the media may not cover that or may not give much attention to that. 

4 minutes ago, tables said:

VU

3 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

This is where CBN has an edge. His media will give 200% attention/publicity to elevate his views. Though Jagan is counter-attacking, the media may not cover that or may not give much attention to that. 

ledu baa... sakshi lo kuda chusa vaadi speeches , same old what he did in padayatra. dynamic ga ledu speech. he needs to stop seeing in paper first. 

3 minutes ago, tables said:

ledu baa... sakshi lo kuda chusa vaadi speeches , same old what he did in padayatra. dynamic ga ledu speech. he needs to stop seeing in paper first. 

True. I don't follow Sakshi though. 

Both ABN AJ and Sakshi are the same. They are completely spoiling the values.

They always project/telecast views instead of news.

16 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

Jagan ki undedi oke oka media skashi adi tappa inkedi cover cheyadhu

13 minutes ago, tables said:

housetheesi AFDB chudatledu antava Sakshi valu