FY2018(Oct2017-Sep2018) H-1B Denials totals 100K+

acuman

pending lo unnavi count cheyali bro. 12 to 14k denied (rough math, nuvu calc thisukuni count cheyi denials per quater) Nee logic prakaram year end time lo apply chesinavalla cases pending lo unnavi anni denied aa?

what are they trying to prove? How many clients really hire full time? Not everyone gets full time job, right? If you have masters degree, 100k salary still they are denying. They denied my wife H1 transfer  last year and she works for a prime vendor with $106k salary on 4th year H1-B. At this rate it’s not going to help anyone. I’m almost preparing to go India. It’s not worth this life fighting this nasty immigration system. There is no real integrity here. Oka sari you need $100k salary and Masters we will approve antaru but it clearly did not happen in our case. How can we trust?

15 minutes ago, TokyoJaani said:

what are they trying to prove? How many clients really hire full time? Not everyone gets full time job, right? If you have masters degree, 100k salary still they are denying. They denied my wife H1 transfer  last year and she works for a prime vendor with $106k salary on 4th year H1-B. At this rate it’s not going to help anyone. I’m almost preparing to go India. It’s not worth this life fighting this nasty immigration system. There is no real integrity here. Oka sari you need $100k salary and Masters we will approve antaru but it clearly did not happen in our case. How can we trust?

That's the issue. If u have Masters & 100k plus, and FT for client then there shouldnt be issue. FT with vendor is the deal breaker. They want to eliminate this layer system thinking that these jobs will go to Americans. They should be fools to think this way.  In this administartion its better to avoid this layer system . Dont go for pay , go for security in this admin

bettef not to come to USA .... after x yrs staying here we will get to know ... 20% +10% salarry is gone to vendors mesthriles and 25% taxes and medical ...  nothing and daily in dilama my approved or not ... if approved again did we get a visa stamp or not after visa approval ..... portof entry ... elanti jivitam avasarama manaku anipidthadi .... mana parents kante akkuva earn chesammu but sukham ga unnama ??? 

applied for two countries for PR .... lets wait for it .... other countries are much better ...compared to USA

HR 1044 gina e year pass avaka pothe andaram other opetion try cheyali inkka.... mana indian lo unity ledu asalu 

4 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

bettef not to come to USA .... after x yrs staying here we will get to know ... 20% +10% salarry is gone to vendors mesthriles and 25% taxes and medical ...  nothing and daily in dilama my approved or not ... if approved again did we get a visa stamp or not after visa approval ..... portof entry ... elanti jivitam avasarama manaku anipidthadi .... mana parents kante akkuva earn chesammu but sukham ga unnama ??? 

applied for two countries for PR .... lets wait for it .... other countries are much better ...compared to USA

HR 1044 gina e year pass avaka pothe andaram other opetion try cheyali inkka.... mana indian lo unity ledu asalu 

which countries?

8 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

That's the issue. If u have Masters & 100k plus, and FT for client then there shouldnt be issue. FT with vendor is the deal breaker. They want to eliminate this layer system thinking that these jobs will go to Americans. They should be fools to think this way.  In this administartion its better to avoid this layer system . Dont go for pay , go for security in this admin

Client full time offer chesthe endhuku ellam anukuntunnav? Vendors ni encourage chestundhi client ee kada. Randstad is layer and not eligible for H1? Immigration system annaka rule undali kada. Now if I satisfied  all the requirements you are simply saying my wife did not work for end client? Really? Is the system working for client? If yes, how can new startups eligible for the immigration system to think they are good? I’m not sure what you guys trying to argue here. 

5 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Chetta voodiste potunda

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

ante ela bro? First place lo rules strict ga unte ee situation radhu kada 

Rule ante strict or lose vundavu. Rule as just a rule enough.

Mana kontha mandi H-1s cheltha hai mentality valla employers abused.

now h-1s facing consequences. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, acuman said:

What about the case I just stated? 

4 minutes ago, acuman said:

Everything is interlinked. Foreign students ni volumes lo encourage chesi valla future screw chesthe ok na?  

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Everything is interlinked. Foreign students ni volumes lo encourage chesi valla future screw chesthe ok na?  

F-1 clause 

6 minutes ago, acuman said:

Rule ante strict or lose vundavu. Rule as just a rule enough

Rule prakaram ne kada my wife’s case undi why did they denied? 

18 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

F-1 clause 

STEM ni encourage chestunnam annaru ante vellaki fee pay chesi OPT lo jobs raka go back to India? Idi clear ga promote chesthe emi avvudho telusu ga