Pulkas ki aa peru ela vachindi

triangle

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Pulkalani left and right rape chesetodu.. 5 years aindi atanu db ki vachi but people still talk about him now and then ante ee range lo pulkas ni rape chesetodo alochinchu..

Chittimallu kuda challa pulkas ni rafe  chesadantaru nijamena??? Pulkas sussu poskunevaallanta ga??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• Anta Assamey

• DrBeta

• reality

7 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

Chittimallu kuda challa pulkas ni rafe  chesadantaru nijamena??? Pulkas sussu poskunevaallanta ga??

Yes...chitimallu used to rafee bala fans and some hard core pulkas..chitimalluki fans unnaru dblo bcoz of his timing...but no one really cared abt the joker samurai

Oh ada meaning, so, I should be a langa and not a pulka then. #jaitelangana But what about hybrids? What if you are a langa supporting TDP or a pulka supporting TRS. It's no longer a distinct population anymore, there is a lot of plasticity. 

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Oh ada meaning, so, I should be a langa and not a pulka then. #jaitelangana But what about hybrids? What if you are a langa supporting TDP or a pulka supporting TRS. It's no longer a distinct population anymore, there is a lot of plasticity. 

paina cheppanu kada... Those words are based on Party support .... Not population ... Nuvvu evariki support anedi fix aite appudu name confirm chesukovachu ... 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

paina cheppanu kada... Those words are based on Party support .... Not population ... Nuvvu evariki support anedi fix aite appudu name confirm chesukovachu ... 

I didn't read it all, four pages there no. So, TRS support chese vallu Langa and TDP ki support chesevallu pulka antena difference.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I didn't read it all, four pages there no. So, TRS support chese vallu Langa and TDP ki support chesevallu pulka antena difference.

Yes and Ne lanti Jagan supporters are Jaffas ... 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Yes and Ne lanti Jagan supporters are Jaffas ... 

No no, I find that very offensive. That is the last thing I want to do, support Jagan anedi. I don't ever want to be a Jaffa, even if he becomes the CM. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

No no, I find that very offensive. That is the last thing I want to do, support Jagan anedi. I don't ever want to be a Jaffa, even if he becomes the CM. 

But people are going to say that YOUR state CM is Jagan kada... then how are you going to take that ... 

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

But people are going to say that YOUR state CM is Jagan kada... then how are you going to take that ... 

No no, Andhra Pradesh is not a state and Jagan can never be the CM of the country of Andhra Pradesh. @3$%

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

No no, Andhra Pradesh is not a state and Jagan can never be the CM of the country of Andhra Pradesh. @3$%

Ok as per your logic ... Then YOUR State PM is Jagan .... Then how are you going to take that....

If you are wishing that you won't see Jagan as a CM ... Then saary to say ... Multiple times choostavu ... It is Impossible for him not to become a CM ... He will Be CM ...Nothing can stop it ... 

So YOUR State CM is JAGAN ..

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ok as per your logic ... Then YOUR State PM is Jagan .... Then how are you going to take that....

If you are wishing that you won't see Jagan as a CM ... Then saary to say ... Multiple times choostavu ... It is Impossible for him not to become a CM ... He will Be CM ...Nothing can stop it ... 

So YOUR State CM is JAGAN ..

I guess I will just let it be. Jagan ki vote yeesenta murkhatvam AP lo manushulaki unte, mari vallaki tagina saste jaragali kada.