Can KCR become the Prime Minister of India ?

Anta Assamey

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anta Assamey

• Android_Halwa

• Chinna84

• DrBeta

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Why laughing on Dora yo? PM is veasy for him no. Modi a pilichi Mari isthadu.

I am laughing at immature kochen by TS... Dora all the way just wait and watch.. 

10 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I am laughing at immature kochen by TS... Dora all the way just wait and watch.. 

Question naadi kaadu .... Evado article adhi .. Title kuda vadide .. tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

BJP ki mostly 250 vaste G musukoni support extend chestadu, ages nundi pending issues like cantonment lands for road expansions, national status for any one of the irrigation projects demands untayi.

okka vela, NDA gets 150-180 and UPA 120-150, then it is anybody’s game, Dora konachamu ground work chesindu, if Jagan extends support in exchange for his demands then theirs will be one of the largest or even the largest coalition among non NDa and non UPA groups,  appudu chances unnayi ..as I have said it anybody’s game and whoever has shrewdness to leverage the situation will walk away with the post

2 hours ago, Chinna84 said:

thu veedi bathuku - veedu kuda aakhariki PM seat expect chesthunte intha kante inko dharidhram ledhanukovachu.

Deve Gowda and I K Gujral ni PM chesinapude mana daridram modalaindi

9 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

BJP ki mostly 250 vaste G musukoni support extend chestadu, ages nundi pending issues like cantonment lands for road expansions, national status for any one of the irrigation projects demands untayi.

okka vela, NDA gets 150-180 and UPA 120-150, then it is anybody’s game, Dora konachamu ground work chesindu, if Jagan extends support in exchange for his demands then theirs will be one of the largest or even the largest coalition among non NDa and non UPA groups,  appudu chances unnayi ..as I have said it anybody’s game and whoever has shrewdness to leverage the situation will walk away with the post

TRS+YCP+BJD: 50 seats. 

Like you said, NDA and Colaition of idiots both fall below 200, Then this group will emerge as most powerful group and in such a case, some more south regional players like DMK and JDS May even ditch Congress to join this block and make this block more powerful. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

TRS+YCP+BJD: 50 seats. 

Like you said, NDA and Colaition of idiots both fall below 200, Then this group will emerge as most powerful group and in such a case, some more south regional players like DMK and JDS May even ditch Congress to join this block and make this block more powerful. 

Completely agree, that’s the ground work I am talking about, some regional alliance partners like JDS, DMK, SP, Mamata will dump their prior agreements if such a situation arises

Veedi bonda.. edo peekudaam ani  kelikochaadu national parties ni.. okkadu kuda dekala .. malli veedi mokaaniki CBN tho competition.. endo emo janaalu.. 

6 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

In 2024 elections, KCR can defy MODI and can buy up as many as are required for him to become the PM. This is the strategy for his becoming the PM 2024.

2024?? Doraki antha stamina ledu brother ..

8 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

One need not wonder about his capacity. He has demonstrated his MLA BUYING skills with vast riches looted from Andhra (and whom he was accusing of looting Telengana in the United AP.

Lol..... evado baaga hurt ainattunnadu kcr gaadu chesina rafe ki..... pundu manaka ila articles raaskoni shunakanandam pondutunnadu@3$%