AP election result

tables

15 minutes ago, snoww said:

State emo gaani Center lo by each day BJP getting strong . 

BJP win ite Sendral sir win ina pedda use ledu. Center lo Modi , Pakka state lo Dora football aadukuntaaru. malli 5 years valla iddari kurta ani excuses seppukuntu time pass cheyyatame Sendral sir ki inka 

Yeah man...BJP in its own emo kani NDA is inching towards simple majority...

NDA Alliance partners are well planned and ahead in campaigning and balancing caste equations where as all other idiots are still figuring out who contests where..Just like TG’s Prajakutami. 

Modi gadu malla vasthe sendranna ki band baaja Anna sangati devansh ni adigina cheptadu...

But we now know Nakka better....Rastra Prayojanala formula can be used there...

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah man...BJP in its own emo kani NDA is inching towards simple majority...

NDA Alliance partners are well planned and ahead in campaigning and balancing caste equations where as all other idiots are still figuring out who contests where..Just like TG’s Prajakutami. 

Modi gadu malla vasthe sendranna ki band baaja Anna sangati devansh ni adigina cheptadu...

But we now know Nakka better....Rastra Prayojanala formula can be used there...

I an guessing they will fall short of simple majority.

My reasoning is that UP , Rajastan and Mp la 2014 kanna weak ayinaru, Telugu states la 3 seats  bokka, Karnataka la kuda Congress + JD vote share combine ayite could pose problems. Still hypothetical but not easy as it seems with anti incumbency 

YCP undercurrent nadustundi..

So far every national and state level survey has predicted YCP's win

Look at all the leaders that joined YCP before nominations

Look at all the people that are joining after nominations 

Kothapalli Subbarayudu 4 days Ago

Mohan Babu 3 Days ago

Sai Pratap 2 days ago

SCN Naidu 1 day ago

SVKrishna Reddy Today

I have never seen so many leaders and actors flocking to the opposition party just before elections. Usually they just wait and see and join only after the election results.  On the flip side how many people have joined the ruling party TDP in the last few days- I think it is 0.

Actually around feb war one side unde like YCP winning by huge majority. With the pasupu kunkuma, vriddhapya pinchan and one more installment of raithu runa mafi TDP filled some gap but in the last two weeks YCP is gaining again. Barring some miracle YCP 100+ seats confirmed. 125 to 150 is also a possibility depending on the wave..

Just now, hyperbole said:

I an guessing they will fall short of simple majority.

My reasoning is that UP , Rajastan and Mp la 2014 kanna weak ayinaru, Telugu states la 2 seats  bokka, Karnataka la kuda Congress + JD vote share combine ayite could pose problems. Still hypothetical but not easy as it seems with anti incumbency 

In major heartland hindi states, BJP have nothing but to loose. But the question here is if it is nkt BJP or NDA, others doesn’t seem to have much chance neither choice...ofcourse the caste engineering and sub-regional coalitions are there but non conventional coalitions have always failed...like TDP+Congress...! Top leadership might seal the coalition but voters, will they accep the unhealthy coalitions ?

BJp will barely cross 200, which itself is an achievement for an incumbant government...pre-poll allies and Federal front, they should be able to form the government. 

7 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Mohan Babu 3 Days ago

Sai Pratap 2 days ago

SCN Naidu 1 day ago

SVKrishna Reddy Today

I have never seen so many leaders and actors flocking to the opposition party just before elections. Usually they just wait and see and join only after the election results.  On the flip side how many people have joined the ruling party TDP in the last few days- I think it is 0.

Actually around feb war one side unde like YCP winning by huge majority. With the pasupu kunkuma, vriddhapya pinchan and one more installment of raithu runa mafi TDP filled some gap but in the last two weeks YCP is gaining again. Barring some miracle YCP 100+ seats confirmed. 125 to 150 is also a possibility depending on the wave..

Exactly my friend..!!! 

If the eelctions were held in dec-jan, TDP wash out complete ayitunde...Ie welfare schemes valla kastha breathing space dorikindi TDP vallaki...oka new life...! But that may not be enough to form the government again..

entire March has been favouring TDP...but last 3-4 days nundi malli swing YCP side pothunnatu vundi...inkoka 10 days swing YCP side vunte matram result terrific...no chance of marginal error too...atu itu oka 110 vachina no surprise.

But we know Nakka and his media friends...|They will unleash TDP publicity in the last 2-3 days, brain wash chestaru...adi YCP tattukunte chalu..

The exodus of major businessmen and industrialists to YCP itself is a sign that situations are favoring YCP.

Top leadership nundi village level varaku bagane join ayinaru YCP ki...

Infact, Mangalagiri lo RK malli vachina no surprise..

30 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Mohan Babu 3 Days ago

Sai Pratap 2 days ago

SCN Naidu 1 day ago

SVKrishna Reddy Today

Also, add Pawala’s inadvertent vennupotu to Nakka.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly my friend..!!! 

If the eelctions were held in dec-jan, TDP wash out complete ayitunde...Ie welfare schemes valla kastha breathing space dorikindi TDP vallaki...oka new life...! But that may not be enough to form the government again..

entire March has been favouring TDP...but last 3-4 days nundi malli swing YCP side pothunnatu vundi...inkoka 10 days swing YCP side vunte matram result terrific...no chance of marginal error too...atu itu oka 110 vachina no surprise.

But we know Nakka and his media friends...|They will unleash TDP publicity in the last 2-3 days, brain wash chestaru...adi YCP tattukunte chalu..

Pawala gadu suskuntadu le.. YCP ki em issue rakunda.

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yellow media publicity blitzkreig ni namme stage lo AP people leru with social media and everything.  NRIs ki media is the only option, so manam konchem waver aitam atu itu but local ground level people already made up their mind. 

10 minutes ago, reality said:

Also, add Pawala’s inadvertent vennupotu to Nakka.

Nakka is hoping to split YCP's votes with PK but PK will end up splitting TDP's vote bank in majority of the places..Already Uttarandhra some constituencies the war is between YCP and Janasena. TDP is in third place 

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Nakka is hoping to split YCP's votes with PK but PK will end up splitting TDP's vote bank in majority of the places..Already Uttarandhra some constituencies the war is between YCP and Janasena. TDP is in third place 

Yes, absolutely. This is my analysis too. 

PK splits incumbent votes, not anti-incumbent votes.

17 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I feel the same too...

Overall, there will be at least 30 constituencies where TDP will be third...If this happens, survival of TDP kuda kastam. 

Comparatively, YCP will be in third place in less than 10 places.