Retailers CLOSING in 2019

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, Raithu_bidda2 said:

Starbucks kuda out of business aa???

No, in a typical year they close 50 stores but this year they are planning to close 150 stores which is 3 times more. Time for a recession bro, buckle up.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

No, in a typical year they close 50 stores but this year they are planning to close 150 stores which is 3 times more. Time for a recession bro, buckle up.

damn 

33 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I think it will be a correction or a prolonged slow growth period not recession.. Fundamentals are good..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

I think it will be a correction or a prolonged slow growth period not recession.. Fundamentals are good..

2008 lo chala bills pass chesaru kada  to  stop getting into recession

chudali 

ikkada recession ante india lo janalu sastaru.. inka 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

ala ante anni brick and motor stores close avutayi 

Industry is shifting to new business model where majority of the revenue is coming from online shopping and it has to start somewhere

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Last recession lo ekkuva Financial industry got hurt, this one will hurt the Retail industry.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Last recession lo ekkuva Financial industry got hurt, this one will hurt the Retail industry.

brick and mortar stores closing anedi not linked to recession.. It is a part of a trend with sales moving online.. The sales are moving from one retailer to an other retailer.. 

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

2008 lo chala bills pass chesaru kada  to  stop getting into recession

chudali 

ikkada recession ante india lo janalu sastaru.. inka 

Yes financial industry is sound this time especially banks and investment companies..  Retail ki impact untundi but the sales are simply moving online not disappearing.. As long as the spending exists whether it's a brick and mortar story or online it doesn't matter..

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

brick and mortar stores closing anedi not linked to recession.. It is a part of a trend with sales moving online.. The sales are moving from one retailer to an other retailer.. 

It's about timing. Lot of retailers started feeling heat after holding for too long and trade war obviously hurting. But I'm not saying Recession is due to Retail stores closing, i'm saying Retailers will hurt more this time than financial institutions. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

It's about timing. Lot of retailers started feeling heat after holding for too long and trade war obviously hurting. But I'm not saying Recession is due to Retail stores closing, i'm saying Retailers will hurt more this time than financial institutions. 

Recession or no recession next 5 to 10 years retailers will go through hell.. Only a few strong retailers will stay afloat and consolidate all the sales.. Sears and JCPenney will disapper and Macys will take some of their sales..KMart and ingles will close or might get absorbed, only Walmart and kroger might remain.. Target will get acquired soon..

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Recession or no recession next 5 to 10 years retailers will go through hell.. Only a few strong retailers will stay afloat and consolidate all the sales.. Sears and JCPenney will disapper and Macys will take some of their sales..KMart and ingles will close or might get absorbed, only Walmart and kroger might remain.. Target will get acquired soon..

Walmart kooda chala chotla closing man.

https://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-stores-closing-list-2019-3

Kroger okkate profits lo nadusthundi