Mangalagiri : Not Easy For Lokesh!

Anta Assamey

Mangalagiri : Not Easy For Lokesh!

With the contest of Nara Lokesh, Mangalagiri is one of the most curious Assembly segments in AP today. As this is going to decide Lokesh's political future i.e TDP's future leader, senior leaders are also doing extensive surveys in the constituency which said to have got mixed results all over.

Strong grip of sitting MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy on the constituency, his bonding with people, his works, his availability to constituency voters, he being the local candidate are all positive for YCP. 

On the other hand, Lokesh being CM's son and promised to develop Mangalagiri on par with Hyderabad's Gachibowli are positive for TDP. Lokesh's comments on Bandaru Port and other issues said to have back-fired to the core. Also, personal image of Lokesh isn't good among public. He is often showcased as "Pappu" in AP and to an extent, this is also may affect his prospects in the coming polls.

TDP's welfare schemes will come in handy for Lokesh. At the same time, many in AP are looking for "Change". No doubt, TDP has lost with a meager 12 votes last time. But that aside, this is not going to be easy for Lokesh this time around. Really, Lokesh has taken a major plunge by contesting from Mangalagiri. This is indeed a challenging decision. Unlike Pawan Kalyan, Lokesh isn't contesting on two seats. So, it's very crucial for Lokesh to win the poll. If he loses, it will be a big set back to Naidu.

On the whole, it's a neck-and-neck between Lokesh and Alla. It's a tug of war and a political fight that one eagerly look forward to. Lokesh has only a few more days to prove himself.

ee Sharmila, others vaadini Pappu Pappu ani inko 4 rojulu pracharam cheste, vaadu automatic ga gelustadu. 

Ila chesi Roja Nandyal elections lo TDP ni gelipinchindi. I think its 50-50 at this time. Maybe they plan to distribute more money or something. 

Either way, its a Win-Win for Mangalagiri people. Constituency will be developed independent of who wins 

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ee Sharmila, others vaadini Pappu Pappu ani inko 4 rojulu pracharam cheste, vaadu automatic ga gelustadu. 

Ila chesi Roja Nandyal elections lo TDP ni gelipinchindi. I think its 50-50 at this time. Maybe they plan to distribute more money or something. 

Either way, its a Win-Win for Mangalagiri people. Constituency will be developed independent of who wins 

State mottam antundi.. I have seen more people call him Pappu than by his name Lokesh.. 

25 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

State mottam antundi.. I have seen more people call him Pappu than by his name Lokesh.. 

Private citizens calling is different from people using it formally with a mike in their hands