eda 100k varaku appulu uni india dobbeste ..ok naa

toranam

Debt is  USA civil case only you can close it with Bankrutcy . If you have international bank loans they might come to your home because in india i think its a criminal offcene . 

12 minutes ago, basha786 said:

Debt is  USA civil case only you can close it with Bankrutcy . If you have international bank loans they might come to your home because in india i think its a criminal offcene . 

No. Wrong.

18 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Inkeppudu usa raanu + Citi bank lanti international banks tho india lo credit cards theesukonu ante okay.

Citibank might have operations internationally but the business what do in India is within the jurisdiction of India. Nothing to do with else where...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, basha786 said:

Areey boss if they know have terms and conditiosn they will come to india . I have seen one person getting collections guys to his india home . 

Either you have seen is stupid or the guy who told you is silly...

8 minutes ago, basha786 said:

Areey boss if they know have terms and conditiosn they will come to india . I have seen one person getting collections guys to his india home . 

Fake news. 

Em kadu. Inko 100k loans tesukoni motham ki kalipi bankruptcy file chey li8.

6 yrs taruvatha ne bankruptcy file automatic ga delete avtadi 

On financial matters, people need to know some basics things , rights and laws. 

I know a guy who has defaulted on American Express credit card in USA, is now fearing to take any credit cards in India and if he do so, collection agents will come behind and may nkt get a home loan...

Financial liability is a civil matter and protected by law with in the jurisdiction. The issue is not about legal or illegal but ethical. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

On financial matters, people need to know some basics things , rights and laws. 

I know a guy who has defaulted on American Express credit card in USA, is now fearing to take any credit cards in India and if he do so, collection agents will come behind and may nkt get a home loan...

Financial liability is a civil matter and protected by law with in the jurisdiction. The issue is not about legal or illegal but ethical. 

Us lo teskunte ind lo etla effect autadi ani doubt ..baa ..maku basics telvayanukoni koddiga kupltmga cheppava

5 minutes ago, toranam said:

Us lo teskunte ind lo etla effect autadi ani doubt ..baa ..maku basics telvayanukoni koddiga kupltmga cheppava

If you take any loans or financial products and services, They are bound by the laws of United States and United States law jurisdiction. What ever you do the mess here, the mess stays here...no other country will be taking the liability because this is a civil issue, not a criminal issue. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

If you take any loans or financial products and services, They are bound by the laws of United States and United States law jurisdiction. What ever you do the mess here, the mess stays here...no other country will be taking the liability because this is a civil issue, not a criminal issue. 

What happens in US stays in US

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

yes, Thousand of people both student visa and work visa took huge loans, credit cards in Ireland and UK and left to India without paying anything. very few got letters based on passport address from India operated banks and I think its just letters and they cant proceed legally. 

some banks even changed their policies after releasing what Indian students doing to their banks. Its a whole new thread topic how desi played the Europe banking system taking advantage of their loop holes. 

mostly mana desi galla motham fraud akkada nalla valatho kalisi chestharu. UK nundi evdaina India for good vellipothunta they are cash cows to them. This mafia even connection with bank managers who approve loan after taking bribes.

Straight USA vachina vallaki evi emi teliyavu. In usa desi will fear even to leave $100 on CC bcz we always hope we come back sometime in future and dont want to mess up our credit history.

After 7 year everything will reset.