What is the difference between CBN Jagan & PK

Vickyrathod

15 minutes ago, Vickyrathod said:

this makes more sense to me! only concern is CBN isnt able keep things under control like in the past and caste feeling has peaked beyond control. but why are people supporting Jagan?

if you have R tag, if u like ysr, if you hate cbn...i dnt see any other bloody reason

23 minutes ago, Vickyrathod said:

right from supporting TDP and BJP to form govt, highlighting special status issue, to forming JFC by bringing prominent people on board, uddhanam issue, amaravati land pooling issues, sand mafia, aruku minning, adhivasi water problem and many more. All this without any power not even a single MLA or MP. just imagine what he could achive if given the power to rule and administer. And look at the members he selected for Janasena committe, MLA and MP tickets to common man and leaders from within people. dont you thing he will do justice to his job?

he may do justice..but at this point its difficult for him to beat the major parties in the state...and you knw the bad track record Mega brothers got from PRP...most of the people believe he is a genuine guy...but as a party there are other member in team as well rgth.. no own knws what kind of decisions would he take if a mla of his own party does corruption...ravella is an ex.. so if he can atleast bcome primary opposition..he would have a chance to raise the issues in assembly and make pple knw how he can fight for them...as a voter i am interested in voting for him..but at this point i dnt knw wht  he is worth yet and cant take risk with the screwed position the state is in...so my best option is cbn

18 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

he may do justice..but at this point its difficult for him to beat the major parties in the state...and you knw the bad track record Mega brothers got from PRP...most of the people believe he is a genuine guy...but as a party there are other member in team as well rgth.. no own knws what kind of decisions would he take if a mla of his own party does corruption...ravella is an ex.. so if he can atleast bcome primary opposition..he would have a chance to raise the issues in assembly and make pple knw how he can fight for them...as a voter i am interested in voting for him..but at this point i dnt knw wht  he is worth yet and cant take risk with the screwed position the state is in...so my best option is cbn

So just because you are not sure how can handle things even though he has been proving himself in raising and working on peoples issues, you still want the state to be in the hands of a CM who could not question his own party members like Srujana Chow, Chintamaneni and who wasted crores of public money on sand mafia, pushkaraalu, deekhalu and his own family 5 star expenses???

9 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

So just because you are not sure how can handle things even though he has been proving himself in raising and working on peoples issues, you still want the state to be in the hands of a CM who could not question his own party members like Srujana Chow, Chintamaneni and who wasted crores of public money on sand mafia, pushkaraalu, deekhalu and his own family 5 star expenses???

so do you knw how will pk handle this if said kind of people are in his party? pushkaralu is an accident..it can happen with anyone..i am not sure wht 5 star expenses you are referring to

12 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

so do you knw how will pk handle this if said kind of people are in his party? pushkaralu is an accident..it can happen with anyone..i am not sure wht 5 star expenses you are referring to

I am sure he will handle better than CBN.... Ofcourse we have to give him a change to see...I would not want to waste another 5 years of time and money on other leaders when I know PK is genuine and better than them....

And i am not even talking about the pushkaralu incident...he wasted 2000 crores on this to build all temporary stands and arrangements just for publicity and after all this people even died....CBN and his family are living with all 5 star facilities which are paid by people for the past 5 years...basically he wasted a lot of peoples money which could have been put to better use.

19 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

you and I both know, PK wouldnt encourage such people to his party in the 1st place forget about handling them after they do  

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

I am sure he will handle better than CBN.... Ofcourse we have to give him a change to see...I would not want to waste another 5 years of time and money on other leaders when I know PK is genuine and better than them....

And i am not even talking about the pushkaralu incident...he wasted 2000 crores on this to build all temporary stands and arrangements just for publicity and after all this people even died....CBN and his family are living with all 5 star facilities which are paid by people for the past 5 years...basically he wasted a lot of peoples money which could have been put to better use.

i cant vote based on guess work man...i go based on history..you may prefer taking your chances...what do you mean by 5 star facilities...any cm does that and rest of his family is well off to bare those expenses...do you think PK will be saving a lot with it?..more over its like a MNC trying to save on cutting down coffee from break room...

1 hour ago, Vickyrathod said:

you and I both know, PK wouldnt encourage such people to his party in the 1st place forget about handling them after they do  

encouraging them intentionally is different than not knw it...wht if some one ends up as corrupt after he won?...all i am saying is its all speculations now...wht happened with PRP? everyone thought it would be a better alternative but finally ended up selling tickets

25 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

encouraging them intentionally is different than not knw it...wht if some one ends up as corrupt after he won?...all i am saying is its all speculations now...wht happened with PRP? everyone thought it would be a better alternative but finally ended up selling tickets

everyone knows this is Bullcrap. selling tickets is a propaganda created by ruling and opposition to kill PRP. Chiranjeevi ki cheta kaaledu anu nammutaanu ammukunaru ante oppukonu

52 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i cant vote based on guess work man...i go based on history..you may prefer taking your chances...what do you mean by 5 star facilities...any cm does that and rest of his family is well off to bare those expenses...do you think PK will be saving a lot with it?..more over its like a MNC trying to save on cutting down coffee from break room...

So you know for sure that CBN will do all good this time??? No gues work here???

46 minutes ago, Vickyrathod said:

everyone knows this is Bullcrap. selling tickets is a propaganda created by ruling and opposition to kill PRP. Chiranjeevi ki cheta kaaledu anu nammutaanu ammukunaru ante oppukonu

lol uncle...i personally knw one case where they sold the tckt for 5C in godavari districts man

30 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

So you know for sure that CBN will do all good this time??? No gues work here???

as i said already...i feel he is a better option at this point...so say wht if i choose pk over cbn and pk ends up like any other party?...cbn atleast has better exp and skills