H4 vallu F1 ki change of status question

psycopk

h4 vallu oka vella f1 ki change avali ante is it required to do it in one month with in receiving I20? or we can do when ever as needed?

if we change the status is it mandatory to go out of country for stamping?

helping a friend.. share the details

10 minutes ago, psycopk said:

h4 vallu oka vella f1 ki change avali ante is it required to do it in one month with in receiving I20? or we can do when ever as needed?

H4 to F1 CoS ikadinunde ayitadi and no need to go out of the country...MS ayemundu okasari bayataki velli stamping cheyinchukunte better...

i-20 valid ae vuntadi...nothing to do with I-20 validity..

and, it’s nkt safe to be ok F-1 anymore especially married couple...

edo f-1 mida vundi MS chesthe OPT and OPT extension vastadi ani... its not safe anymore as chances of violations on f1 are more now than earlier...edo oka roju status violate ayina or reporting sarigga lekunna, change of status degara dorukutunnaru

15 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Most of the people get I-20 on H4 and do masters until last sem. H4 lo undi masters chesthe some tution fee takkuva untadi ata... 

In last sem they change to F1 if they want to do job on opt 

H4 to F1 status change ki out of country velli ravali stamping ki 

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

H4 to F1 CoS ikadinunde ayitadi and no need to go out of the country...MS ayemundu okasari bayataki velli stamping cheyinchukunte better...

i-20 valid ae vuntadi...nothing to do with I-20 validity..

and, it’s nkt safe to be ok F-1 anymore especially married couple...

edo f-1 mida vundi MS chesthe OPT and OPT extension vastadi ani... its not safe anymore as chances of violations on f1 are more now than earlier...edo oka roju status violate ayina or reporting sarigga lekunna, change of status degara dorukutunnaru

change of status ki emana time line unda? leka middle of the sem eppudu aaina apply cheyocha?

f1 move avatam due to personal issues.. so cant stop it

22 minutes ago, Gudiwada_Bidda said:

Ikkada cos chesthe minimum 1 year paine padthundhi .. India Poyi f1 paina ravadam better

cos file chesi ... she can continue to study kada.. does she need a valid visa? h4 expires in july

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

change of status ki emana time line unda? leka middle of the sem eppudu aaina apply cheyocha?

f-1 change of status ki time line emi ledu...h4 tho already enroll ayipoi, i-20 geenrate avutadi..and enroll ayinaka apply for change of status...

this is the easy way out....using h4, join the university and enroll for the course and after the course starts, then apply for the change of status....once we do that, antha ramamayam....may take anywhere between 4-5 months and may even take upto an year...

f1 move avatam can't stop ante matram, chup chap h4 tho join ayipoi change of status apply cheyadame...and just wait for the f-1 status to come thorugh...just in case emana late ayithe, graduation oka semester delay chesukodame...

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

cos file chesi ... she can continue to study kada.. does she need a valid visa? h4 expires in july

Cheyyochu kani ... h4 expire ayya ... cos approve avvakapothe july lopu out of status ki pothadhi .. studies continue cheyyochu ...country dhatithe stamping ki povali pakka... adhi kakunda 1 year F1 maintain cheyyakapothe opt lantivi ravu... so aa university DSO ni kanukkunte better edhi better anedhi

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

yeah, CoS file chesi she can continue her studies...bindaas...valid visa emi avasaram ledu...before july CoS apply chesesthe ayipotadi...

if H4 ends in july, apativaraku admit letter vasthe chalu anukunta...not nessasarily they should join the course but admit letter vunte chalu, can go ahead and proceed with change of status even after july..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

f-1 change of status ki time line emi ledu...h4 tho already enroll ayipoi, i-20 geenrate avutadi..and enroll ayinaka apply for change of status...

this is the easy way out....using h4, join the university and enroll for the course and after the course starts, then apply for the change of status....once we do that, antha ramamayam....may take anywhere between 4-5 months and may even take upto an year...

f1 move avatam can't stop ante matram, chup chap h4 tho join ayipoi change of status apply cheyadame...and just wait for the f-1 status to come thorugh...just in case emana late ayithe, graduation oka semester delay chesukodame...

thanks for the info

1 minute ago, Gudiwada_Bidda said:

Cheyyochu kani ... h4 expire ayya ... cos approve avvakapothe july lopu out of status ki pothadhi .. studies continue cheyyochu ...country dhatithe stamping ki povali pakka... adhi kakunda 1 year F1 maintain cheyyakapothe opt lantivi ravu... so aa university DSO ni kanukkunte better edhi better anedhi

ok

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

11 months ani vinna 

even H1 ead is taking 1 year ro approve 

9 hours ago, psycopk said:

Change of status time padtundi ippudu 8-9 months anta

dani badulu stamping ki veltam best

alane change of status ayyaka atleast 2 sems F1 meeda cheyyali lekapothe OPT ivvaru