Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• Mangalgiripappu

• JAMBALHOT_RAJA

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

India is a democratic country. 

I don't argue with that, but as a potential voter, would you want to know if Jagan is going to keep the capital in Amaravati or move it somewhere else. If you do, then why is Jagan being evasive about the answer. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I don't argue with that, but as a potential voter, would you want to know if Jagan is going to keep the capital in Amaravati or move it somewhere else. If you do, then why is Jagan being evasive about the answer. 

I already told you. I wish jagan moves the capital even though I’m from Guntur dist. Amaravati is a scam. 

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

I already told you. I wish jagan moves the capital even though I’m from Guntur dist. Amaravati is a scam. 

Well, then Jagan never said that he will move the capital. That's what I am trying to say, he is being evasive about the answer. 

Well, then Jagan never said that he will move the capital. That's what I am trying to say, he is being evasive about the answer. 

4 minutes ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

Wanted and wish are different. I really don’t care of it moves or not..because there is nothing in amaravati the so called capital.

what do you want?. Amaravati la eeemundi?. Singapore , tokyo, New York susava nuuvu amaravathi la?

1 minute ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

Wanted and wish are different. I really don’t care of it moves or not..because there is nothing in amaravati the so called capital.

what do you want?. Amaravati la eeemundi?. Singapore , tokyo, New York susava nuuvu amaravathi la?

Just so we are clear about this, you are saying that as a potential voter, you don't care where the capital of Andhra Pradesh will be, before deciding whom to vote for. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Just so we are clear about this, you are saying that as a potential voter, you don't care where the capital of Andhra Pradesh will be, before deciding whom to vote for. 

I still didn’t see an answer from you on my previous question 

I still didn’t see an answer from you on my previous question 

I want to know, where the capital will be if Jagan becomes the CM. 

6 minutes ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

I wanted to know

I wanted to know

I am not the Chief Minister or the potential Chief Minister, or a Minister. I don't make a decision as to what the capital will be, I make the decision as to whom to vote for. 

I am not the Chief Minister or the potential Chief Minister, or a Minister. I don't make a decision as to what the capital will be, I make the decision as to whom to vote for. 

Jai balayya

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Jai lokesh

19 minutes ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

Jai lokesh

28 minutes ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

Jai balayya

I don't endorse stupidity. Just so we are clear about this, you are saying that as a potential voter, you don't care where the capital of Andhra Pradesh will be, before deciding whom to vote for. 

14 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't endorse stupidity. Just so we are clear about this, you are saying that as a potential voter, you don't care where the capital of Andhra Pradesh will be, before deciding whom to vote for. 

Jai balayya

1 hour ago, DrBeta said:

Jai lokesh