Amaravati is a scam - says Jagan

DrBeta

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

He already answered that question in tv9 interview

That one is not clear as well, he blamed CBN again, never answered the question.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• Mangalgiripappu

• JAMBALHOT_RAJA

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Satakarni_bali said:

I dont think jagan is an idiot to move capital, I agree Jagan hasn't answered the Q directly and thats the main reason nakka is still confident of winning the election.

it is no way possible to move the capital...capital is a biggest joke...velli chusina evadiki aina ardam avtadi...jagan anna cm aianta sepu pattadu digipodaniki

12 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

it is no way possible to move the capital...capital is a biggest joke...velli chusina evadiki aina ardam avtadi...jagan anna cm aianta sepu pattadu digipodaniki

But he is being very evasive about the question though. He never answered the question properly. 

15 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

But he is being very evasive about the question though. He never answered the question properly. 

sheyyam avvadam tappa he never answers anything right...he cant move the capital and he will not...period

16 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

sheyyam avvadam tappa he never answers anything right...he cant move the capital and he will not...period

You never know what egoist jagan can do 

27 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

You never know what egoist jagan can do 

I don't know what he is going to do, but by not answering the question properly, he is losing ground, missed opportunity as the opposition leader. 

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know what he is going to do, but by not answering the question properly, he is losing ground, missed opportunity as the opposition leader. 

you are expecting a alot...jaggadu vadi own notitho nenu daridrunni ani seppina maa jaffas vinaru...maa teddy toka unda leda...adi saalu 

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

you are expecting a alot...jaggadu vadi own notitho nenu daridrunni ani seppina maa jaffas vinaru...maa teddy toka unda leda...adi saalu 

dont balme our Jaffas, be in your limits 

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Pulka tinnu

But, I still don't understand how people can vote without knowing the answer to this question. Maybe most people don't care, but I don't know why Jagan himself is not assertive about what he is going to do, and be a better opposition leader. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

But, I still don't understand how people can vote without knowing the answer to this question. Maybe most people don't care, but I don't know why Jagan himself is not assertive about what he is going to do, and be a better opposition leader. 

It shows what kind of a person you are by commenting people’s verdict . Intla pettuko. 

1 minute ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

It shows what kind of a person you are by commenting people’s verdict . Intla pettuko. 

So, you care? You care about the fate of the capital. My question was, do people not care about the fate of the capital before they decide whom to vote for? If they do, why is Jagan not answering the question properly. If he would've answered the question, maybe he could gain more support. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

So, you care? You care about the fate of the capital. My question was, do people not care about the fate of the capital before they decide whom to vote for? If they do, why is Jagan not answering the question properly. If he would've answered the question, maybe he could gain more support. 

What I don’t care is a pulka

14 hours ago, DrBeta said:

I am not calling you names so don't you call me names. My point still stands, Amaravati capital ga unchutava leda ante, CBN land pooling lo tappulu point out cheste, what's the point that he is trying to make? That he did not get to eat enough through land pooling himself, so he wants to build a new capital, so that he can eat while land pooling this time? Makes no sense to me. 

But, I still care about the answer.