Amaravati is a scam - says Jagan

DrBeta

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

So, ade vishayam adigite sarigga cheppochuga, Amaravati unchutaado peekestado, enduku a round round logiclu

Vadistam. At least he is not taking uturn. Go watch your pulka.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• Mangalgiripappu

• JAMBALHOT_RAJA

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

Vadistam. At least he is not taking uturn. Go watch your pulka.

I am not calling you names so don't you call me names. My point still stands, Amaravati capital ga unchutava leda ante, CBN land pooling lo tappulu point out cheste, what's the point that he is trying to make? That he did not get to eat enough through land pooling himself, so he wants to build a new capital, so that he can eat while land pooling this time? Makes no sense to me. 

32 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ika nunchi ide publicity chestavu ga... 

Nuvvu Mouse work AIDS research kosam chestava... Yes or No or May be ani cheppu ... Identity adi idi ani cheppaku ...

20 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Em cheppadu answer 

He was talking about the issues with land pooling by CBN and alleged that CBN basically ate a lot by buying lands in Amaravati. It's nothing wrong in pointing it out, but that still doesn't answer the question. Is he trying to say that, he himself didn't get to eat enough, so he wants to build a new capital so that he can eat this time? I don't know. 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ika nunchi ide publicity chestavu ga... 

Nuvvu Mouse work AIDS research kosam chestava... Yes or No or May be ani cheppu ... Identity adi idi ani cheppaku ...

No, and what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. 

It has always been a scam..

A technical feasibility has not been completed for selecting a futuristic capital instead it has been selected only on the basis of real estate interest...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

It has always been a scam..

A technical feasibility has not been completed for selecting a futuristic capital instead it has been selected only on the basis of real estate interest...

Still doesn't answer the question, is he going to keep it or scrap it?

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I am not calling you names so don't you call me names. My point still stands, Amaravati capital ga unchutava leda ante, CBN land pooling lo tappulu point out cheste, what's the point that he is trying to make? That he did not get to eat enough through land pooling himself, so he wants to build a new capital, so that he can eat while land pooling this time? Makes no sense to me. 

No drawer tearing. Tell me this- what difference does it make if or if not amaravati is a capital?

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

No drawer tearing. Tell me this- what difference does it make if or if not amaravati is a capital?

Because people would want to know before they vote for him. 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Still doesn't answer the question, is he going to keep it or scrap it?

I wasn’t answering your question though...

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

No, and what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. 

That is what Jagan drinks Anta.. follow. .. Indake inside info chepparu nuvvu Jaffa vi anta kada.... Oka source leak chesindi... 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I wasn’t answering your question though...

I am not asking you a question, I am pointing out that Jaggu himself is not answering the question, why not?