Now that the era of CBN and TDP is coming to an end, which party will take it's place in AP

JambaKrantu

Now that the era of CBN and TDP is coming to an end, which party will take it's place in AP  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JambaKrantu

• Android_Halwa

• siru

• Kontekurradu

Popular Days

PK gadu party inko 5 years nadipithey may take 2nd position.... I doubt it the way he runs party elections year mundu archi tarwatha chup chap vuntadu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, afacc123 said:

DB lo antele santoshinchuko po

Honest gaa alochinchu Jaggu ki greater rayalaseema full support and cadre undi.. Godzillas and UA lo edanna manchi cop/bc party strong aite TDP will be limited to a few constituencies in Krishna and Guntur. Also CBN is almost 70. By 2024 he will be 75, there is no 2nd level leadership in the party. Lokesh is a joke. TDP ki em kadu adi idi anaddu.. you saw how congress was wiped out from from AP after 60 years of strong existence and how TDP was wiped out from TG after 30 years of strong existence. Kotta neeru vastundi paata neeru potundi..Adi universal principle. Nothing is permanent..

Parties like tdp do not go away that easy. I predict jr ntr to lead it in future. I strongly think he has the presence and skills to be one. I might be wrong

6 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

PK gadu party inko 5 years nadipithey may take 2nd position.... I doubt it the way he runs party elections year mundu archi tarwatha chup chap vuntadu

Yes. Inkochem character chupinchali. Like doing a padayatra for 2 to 3 years from 2021 to 2024...He has around 8% vote bank. He should aim on taking it to 25% at least by 2024

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Idi elections taruvatha discuss chesthe better Kaka. I doubt TDP will lose

I don’t think there would be a full time state wide party in AP anymore...TDP will be the last..!

Sub-regional parties...

TDP will be a force to reckon in 3 districts..Jana sena in about 4 districts and Rayalaseema with YCP.

from 2024 onwards, a combination of two will form the governments...neethi ledu nyayam ledu, only power. 

Congress lanti strong caste based party asalu tudichupetukapoindi ante TDP nothing dani mundu....

Entire South la strong ga vunde state AP...UPA-1 and 2 ki major contribution of MP’s kuda AP nundi ae...atlantidi okka debba tho dukan bandh chesukunna party tho compare chesthe , TDP survival kuda kastame okavela iesari TDp rakapothey 

From 2024 on wards, AP will see two party coalition governments...

So dear pulkas,Jaffa’s and illiterates...kottukokurri...epudu evaditho pothu petukovalsi vastado telvadu..!!! 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

From 2024 on wards, AP will see two party coalition governments...

So dear pulkas,Jaffa’s and illiterates...kottukokurri...epudu evaditho pothu petukovalsi vastado telvadu..!!! 

Next tg lo kuda ade paristhitha vuncle