Please Help!

samaja_vargamanaa

Bro’s, Sister’s, Uncle’s, Auntie’s, Girl friend’s Etc....

I came to use in 2014. Masters chesinanu ekada. English mathladalekapothuna. English movies asalu sudanu. 

Emaiks lo and msgs lo I can talk but evaritho iyina mathladali and meetings lo I am not able to Speak. Please help cheyandi bros. Because of this I am felling depressed and enti e life anipisthundi

25 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

I came to use in 2014. Masters chesinanu ekada. English mathladalekapothuna. English movies asalu sudanu. 

Emaiks lo and msgs lo I can talk but evaritho iyina mathladali and meetings lo I am not able to Speak. Please help cheyandi bros. Because of this I am felling depressed and enti e life anipisthundi

have to speak. No medicine available to give quick relief.

Most of the time, you think it's your English but the reality may be lack of clarity on the subject and at times, lack of concentration on what you are talking

26 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

interact with people kaka. 

go out store lo elli doubts adugu... 

watch manchakka vedios for pronunciation.

watch english movies.... talk to @MindRinger and @Quickgun_murugan quick kaka is citjanudu

49 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

Why dont u attend spiken english class online

58 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

anthakundu were you useless man??

59 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

depress avuthu eeda undatam kantey.. neeku self confidence iche place ki move avvu... even if it is going back to your home country ... dont hesitate...

1 hour ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

Vallu matladedhi observe cheye bro , vallu Ela Express chestunaru ( colleagues , friends etc )

China vatilki depress avaku 

Problem.vasthe Andhra nakka Saab vunadu . Chandranna app vastundi , EE problem Anna aa app lo chepochu and they will solve . 

You cannot speak English without learning Grammar.

Learn Grammar, first - https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=english

Keep speaking in English at all times - even at home.

Maintain a circle who speak English.

Reading English novels, watching movies, TV shows, YouTube videos, etc. help, too.

When in doubt about how to pronounce a word, you can check apps like Dictionary - they have audio pronunciation of words.

After you master English, you can take it to the next level with public-speaking and crush it - https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=public+speaking

TIP: Buy a couple of top-selling courses on each subject for maximum coverage as some instructors do not cover everything in their courses.

2 hours ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

no tricks man... hardwork cheyyali anthey. so lite tisuko.

5 years lagavu.... alage continue. 

epatiki alauvatu ayepovale 

Don’t worry too much about English, as long as you can deliver the goods.. I myself have uttered ‘Nee Yabba’ in meetings a couple of times.. you know there are always people who tend to disagree however much you try to convince them...

3 hours ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

• Haha 1