Music streaming app, which is better and cheap

jefferson1

Itunes- You can find almost all telugu/hindi songs along with english ones. Buy an EDU email from ebay and subscribe. will cost you 5.40$ per month.

Spotify- Kastha desi stuff takkuva. Edu email untey same 5.40$ per month and interface baaguntadi

Google Play Music- Not bad. I dont think it has any student plans. Availability of songs average ga untadi.

there are others like Gaana, Iheart and Pandora but have never tried these. so not sure.sSa_j@il

20 minutes ago, Panasa_pandu said:

Itunes- You can find almost all telugu/hindi songs along with english ones. Buy an EDU email from ebay and subscribe. will cost you 5.40$ per month.

Spotify- Kastha desi stuff takkuva. Edu email untey same 5.40$ per month and interface baaguntadi

Google Play Music- Not bad. I dont think it has any student plans. Availability of songs average ga untadi.

there are others like Gaana, Iheart and Pandora but have never tried these. so not sure.sSa_j@il

+1

I took spotify with .edu I get Hulu and showtime also

9 minutes ago, panipoori said:

+1

I took spotify with .edu I get Hulu and showtime also

Thinking of moving back to Spotify man. Im using itunes on an android phone..oorikey crash avthundi app..move avdam antey playlist lu anni pothayi..have been maintaining those for 3 years..hulu and itunes ki kattey badhulu i can just get spotify and hulusSa_j@il 

17 minutes ago, Panasa_pandu said:

Thinking of moving back to Spotify man. Im using itunes on an android phone..oorikey crash avthundi app..move avdam antey playlist lu anni pothayi..have been maintaining those for 3 years..hulu and itunes ki kattey badhulu i can just get spotify and hulusSa_j@il 

Spotify is the best bro...gaana lo leni telugu hindi tamil songs I am finding it in spotify ...

Free - http://gaana.com (many languages)

Their curated lists like House Party, Dance, Road Trip, Celebrations, Events, etc. are interesting. Top-50's, Top-5's, 90's, Artists, Genre, Talk shows, Radio, news like Filmfare Winners, Picks, etc. Settings like Theme, Display Language, This can be called the "Spotify of Indian Music"

After they got that 115M investment from Chinese Tencent last year, this has become even better.

11 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Spotify is the best bro...gaana lo leni telugu hindi tamil songs I am finding it in spotify ...

Itunes lo inka ekkuva selection undi man. But again i will lose all my playlists thats my only issue sSa_j@il