anyone here attended FT interviews recently ?

macha

bokalo companies kuda algorithms, whiteboarding adugu tunaru man.... I agree top tech companies adagtam lo tapu ledu just because they want to see which team you can fit in there ... but konkiska gottam gadu gudaa algos asking edo 1 round lo adugutey ok but 3 rounds are algos and you have to get output at least in brute-force method.

wanted to check  here if people here also facing the same kind of questions in their respective interviews 

Nenu attend ayya few months back, konni companies adugutunnaru white boarding and konta mandi online tests aduguthnaru. Veetikante chiraku, konta mandi oka task ichi 3 days to week time ichi (2 weeks work) complete chesi ppt ivvamantunnaru. 

2 weeks efforts etc i agree too much. but adige company ni enduku underestimate cheyyadam. 

neeku algorithms vaste respond avvu leka pote lite teesuko. 

51 minutes ago, macha said:

bokalo companies kuda algorithms, whiteboarding adugu tunaru man.... I agree top tech companies adagtam lo tapu ledu just because they want to see which team you can fit in there ... but konkiska gottam gadu gudaa algos asking edo 1 round lo adugutey ok but 3 rounds are algos and you have to get output at least in brute-force method.

wanted to check  here if people here also facing the same kind of questions in their respective interviews 

don't believe cbn. don't vote for TDP and save ap

2 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

Nenu attend ayya few months back, konni companies adugutunnaru white boarding and konta mandi online tests aduguthnaru. Veetikante chiraku, konta mandi oka task ichi 3 days to week time ichi (2 weeks work) complete chesi ppt ivvamantunnaru. 

I am ok with whiteboarding and algo also... but top tech companies are setting a interview bar to even regular companies .

2 hours ago, phatposts said:

2 weeks efforts etc i agree too much. but adige company ni enduku underestimate cheyyadam. 

neeku algorithms vaste respond avvu leka pote lite teesuko. 

did respond man with my best solutions.... my badha is to know how the interview process is in general if it is all algo and data structures then will take 6 months break and then give interview else will continue the search for jobs...

Baa I'm on bench. Changed the tech though. Front end dev. The scrutiny is too tough and yes prathi kaun kiska gottam gaallu kooda phone ne tech screening chesthunnaru and hacker rank test ichi one hour lo submit cheyyi then only we will call you for the next round ani antunnaru. its really tough. ee paristhithullo naaku job eppudu vacheno endo..... 

3 hours ago, macha said:

I think it depends on the team you are getting into, oka avg company lo heavy on tech stack aithe they will ask you algorithms and stuff. Nakku oka lead gadu interview lo cheppadu, ikkada too much expectation undi ee role ki ani.. so interview lite ga chesi teeskunte iddarki time waste

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

I think it depends on the team you are getting into, oka avg company lo heavy on tech stack aithe they will ask you algorithms and stuff. Nakku oka lead gadu interview lo cheppadu, ikkada too much expectation undi ee role ki ani.. so interview lite ga chesi teeskunte iddarki time waste

LOL, I loaded my resume more than a really experienced guy.  They ask me each and every thing. 

Boss, easy job lanni vaalla friends and relatives ki ippinchukonnaru. Tough jobs are open in the market. 60 dollarla ke  codility lo cheyyamantunnaru.  At least before the interview, they should give syllabus. One can focus on those topics.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, macha said:

Yes

3 hours ago, macha said:

Avunu Bro , i attended Door_ash, U8er, Marqueta annitilo adigaru first round coding test anni dobbayi, leetcode cheyakunda pothe waste ate least easy medium anna complete cheyali, CA lo aithe mandatory, they dont care how much expirence you have which language you worked they need coding . E madya lo edo startup Zume pizza adigithe they are using Karat anta , they will schedule coding interview according to our flexibility anta like weekends etc etc God knows  where they are taking this process

4 hours ago, macha said:

Bro which algorithms they asked you

6 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Baa I'm on bench. Changed the tech though. Front end dev. The scrutiny is too tough and yes prathi kaun kiska gottam gaallu kooda phone ne tech screening chesthunnaru and hacker rank test ichi one hour lo submit cheyyi then only we will call you for the next round ani antunnaru. its really tough. ee paristhithullo naaku job eppudu vacheno endo..... 

Sure you will get through it .. yes ee Hackerrank coderpad ani ipoinaka on-site or coderpad one more round of coding... hmmm market chala tough but also rewarding if you can crack interview you are paid good benefits and pay